Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Considering that the vast majority of players use a female character, this anime will be flawed right off the bat.
    agreed. Oppai loli in bikini as protag would make anime very amusing, even if script end up being lame.

They gotta push the Matoi love interest factor somehow. Also, Ash has always been the poster boy for the online games, nothing new here.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

B E G O N E, L I G H T N O V E L A N D I S E K A I S H I T ! S C I - F I I S R E E L !
    Name: シナンジュ
    Ship: 2
    Main Class: HERO
    "IT'S OVER, PSO2. I HAVE THE HIGH GROUND!" -MHW to PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    The biggest Sin of PSO2 Episode 1~3 was the god awful presentation of the story as well as the multiple timeline Idea being confusing.
    This being an anime already takes care of one problem, if they make the story flow better as well then this might be really great.
    I do hope this wont be a 12 episode endeavor. You can't summarize 3 Game Episodes worth of Story into 12 Anime Episodes without skipping and cutting huge amount of information.
    They are probably going to cut and reorder a lot of things even to make it fit properly into 24/25 episodes. Like they are probably going to cut a lot of the extra content and stuff we got from sub-stories (alas, we may not see the budding romance of Marlu and Ohza!), and I wouldn't be surprised if they condense the story lines of some minor characters and have them be done by another character just for the sake of keeping the cast size down (like having someone else take over Fourier's Lillipan story). I also think they are probably going to give us a lot of anime original scenes featuring Matoi in the Episode 1 and early Episode 2 portions to push her importance earlier.

Hoping for 24 episodes? I was hoping this was not a couple OVA lol looking forward to this! always wished the original pso had that treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    They are probably going to cut and reorder a lot of things even to make it fit properly into 24/25 episodes. Like they are probably going to cut a lot of the extra content and stuff we got from sub-stories (alas, we may not see the budding romance of Marlu and Ohza!), and I wouldn't be surprised if they condense the story lines of some minor characters and have them be done by another character just for the sake of keeping the cast size down (like having someone else take over Fourier's Lillipan story). I also think they are probably going to give us a lot of anime original scenes featuring Matoi in the Episode 1 and early Episode 2 portions to push her importance earlier.
    So basically cut out characters that dont go anywhere in the grand scheme of things. Im afraid tjeyre gonna cut Quna as well tho and just leave her as Idol, occasional help.

i know you guys are gonna say :here i go again

this is what sega should do in matter of anime to begin with , again the questions come to my mind : what the hell happen during EP4 seriusly ?

i mean PSO2 the animation was suppose to be a prequel of EP4 and in the end was irrelevant without any rescuable quality. outside of visual ones

i dont know if blame the artist(i know they were external) or blame the marketing team or director for aproving that shit .

seriusly how can you screw up so badly along a whole season

i wish i had more free time to continue the summaries im working on and reach EP4 and leave it as a warning of what not to do with a franchise
    Last edited by silo1991; Mar 11, 2019 at 09:52 AM.

Its probably going to go the same way ep0 manga went, one of the timelines Xion had to erase because it didn't end too well.

It would be interesting if this was [Persona]'s original timeline, but I doubt they would do something that clever.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    It would be interesting if this was [Persona]'s original timeline, but I doubt they would do something that clever.
    That would actually be really amazing but if the Episode 4 anime is anything to go by, I doubt they'll have that idea.