Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Looking forward for the weekly arks missions now! Cause I think the previous one was like .. 1.4m in total? Now it's 2.01m! \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    so not even a new scratch before ep6.. lolk
    At first I thought I missed the info for early april scratch, apparently yeah they don't bother with it. ):

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-station-29-recap/

?????????????????????????????????????????????????

come on dude
    I posted this after reading that blogpost, no mention of any of what i said, if that update is to be lieved then april 24th is easter eq and phantom scratch

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    I posted this after reading that blogpost, no mention of any of what i said, if that update is to be lieved then april 24th is easter eq and phantom scratch
    https://pso2.jp/ep6/?uiaid=c_l_ep6_20190311

Phantom and story are listed as April 24th, and UH is listed for May.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I'm surprised we're already getting EP6 Story Character outfits. It usually takes a month or two.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    I'm surprised we're already getting EP6 Story Character outfits. It usually takes a month or two.
    I'm surprised about this myself. Maybe cause there's more than just them.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    the class has only been getting talked about about since like Sept last year or something, why wouldnt they release it already on the 24th? and not only that Ep6 was supposed to be release this month (March) but they pushed it back to Apr 24th for quality insurance (bugs etc ya lol quality day 1 E maint lol) so it would make sense they'd put out the new class the same day.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    While in western countries easter is on April 21st this year, in the east it's set for April 28th.
    from my pov i would think Easter EQ should have been all month long of April but I suppose i understand if it runs through May since there isnt exactly any major holidays in May besides Golden Week
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 31, 2019 at 10:37 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    the class has only been getting talked about about since like Sept last year or something, why wouldnt they release it already on the 24th? and not only that Ep6 was supposed to be release this month (March) but they pushed it back to Apr 24th for quality insurance (bugs etc ya lol quality day 1 E maint lol) so it would make sense they'd put out the new class the same day.
    Dont worry, we still gonna get that Emergency Maintainence a few hours after EP6 launch lmao
    test

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Looking forward for the weekly arks missions now! Cause I think the previous one was like .. 1.4m in total? Now it's 2.01m! \o/
    I'm singing and dancing! yay! *sarcasm
    It's need about a year to save money for just one Grace Power with these...

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    I'm surprised about this myself. Maybe cause there's more than just them.
    I'm more interested in the damn camo, but I guess they're going to do us dirty just like with Lux frieden; a campaign god-knows when after release with like 2-3 chances to get it months apart.

God they better not attach it to a pso2es campaign.

I do hope I'm wrong and they'll just have the trainer who tries way too hard reward you with it after a CO or something.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Mar 31, 2019 at 01:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I'm singing and dancing! yay! *sarcasm
    It's need about a year to save money for just one Grace Power with these...
    That's 2.01m from the weekly missions alone. Don't forget all the other daily COs, Yerkes, and general item vendoring, which can add up to another healthy amount. Also XQ farming with meseta boosts