Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah picking up grinders and synthesizers can add up a lot over time

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I'm singing and dancing! yay! *sarcasm
    It's need about a year to save money for just one Grace Power with these...
    TACOs has been a pretty dated concept for years now, they were fun when people actively ran all of them, but you can't sit there and tell me you had fun doing Harkotan 4VH + 1SH on multiple character, I'm glad they're revamping that and giving us more variety.

Youtube: AlphaBlob | Discord Server | Ship 02: Akahana | ID: AlphaBlob | Team:『Khaos』

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I'm more interested in the damn camo, but I guess they're going to do us dirty just like with Lux frieden; a campaign god-knows when after release with like 2-3 chances to get it months apart.

God they better not attach it to a pso2es campaign.

I do hope I'm wrong and they'll just have the trainer who tries way too hard reward you with it after a CO or something.
    pretty sure those phantom weapons are actual weapons like Demonia was and not camo, like lux frieden.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    That's 2.01m from the weekly missions alone. Don't forget all the other daily COs, Yerkes, and general item vendoring, which can add up to another healthy amount. Also XQ farming with meseta boosts
    You'd be surprised how many people are too lazy to do any of that but are willing to buy dozens character slots just to run Taco's on Hr

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    pretty sure those phantom weapons are actual weapons like Demonia was and not camo, like lux frieden.
    I believe the stream in which they first showed off Phantom gameplay in a more detailed manner confirmed that the Phantom weapons are a camo. Also, the same weapons are used in the EP6 Key Visual. This was also the case for Lux Frieden, but not for Demonia.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    I believe the stream in which they first showed off Phantom gameplay in a more detailed manner confirmed that the Phantom weapons are a camo. Also, the same weapons are used in the EP6 Key Visual. This was also the case for Lux Frieden, but not for Demonia.
    This.

In the stream in question, you can clearly see they were using invade (or austere) when they were scrolling through the weapon pallets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvf2...ature=youtu.be

How do I put the playable video here again instead of a redirect link?
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Mar 31, 2019 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I'm more interested in the damn camo, but I guess they're going to do us dirty just like with Lux frieden; a campaign god-knows when after release with like 2-3 chances to get it months apart.

God they better not attach it to a pso2es campaign.

I do hope I'm wrong and they'll just have the trainer who tries way too hard reward you with it after a CO or something.
    Yes I want the camo too! I'm glad lux frieden was given easily though. I was afraid that thing would be locked into scratch bonus items or something before. I just hope at least, though yeah I agree it might be long, that thing would be put as campaign or CO, than SG scratch or AC bonus items.

And yes please hopefully NOT in pso2es campaign. XD (Unlikely anyway..... but I hate the possibility)

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBlob View Post
    TACOs has been a pretty dated concept for years now, they were fun when people actively ran all of them, but you can't sit there and tell me you had fun doing Harkotan 4VH + 1SH on multiple character, I'm glad they're revamping that and giving us more variety.
    People will still run Harkotan or Nab 2 to deal with weekly arks mission fast, I think, cause of the SH TA CO (and probably one of the TA-specific CO).
    However, this time yeah the revamp gives more flexibility than just being stuck in TA. It's a happy update for everyone.

I want to confirm that they are camo, but I let you (or others) to figure out the fact of the news cause I'm lazy to find it.

It's a camo, not a weapon, since Kyokuya was seen in the cinematic using the camo, just like Stratos use Lux Frieden

You'd be surprised how many people are too lazy to do any of that but are willing to buy dozens character slots just to run Taco's on Hr
    Can't blame them. It is the most efficient way after all. XQ x3 with Meseta boost is the second most efficient, and it comes at significantly less meseta/min rate.

Watching that video of the new EQ, I really appreciate them cutting down the load times between gameplay and cutscenes. Episode 4 started doing that for specific cutscenes but here they all loaded quickly, which is cool.

Picture ( Sega Festival )

Last weekend: SEGA Festival 2019 which took place on March 30 and 31 at Bellesalle Akihabara in Tokyo, Japan. The event was free to enter and open to the public.