Default Confused about level 75 cap quest and i have another question

So, i need to grind a 13* to 35

What is the best way to do this? I have several 13* weapons, 47 lambda grinders and about 27 mill.

Do i need to buy copies of a 13* i already have and spend millions to grind it to 35?

Also, how do you avoid wasting the exp from the 1 million exp tickets? Youll hit a cap at some point and have to do the cap quest (like the quest to level to level 90 for example). Do i use them on an alt or something?

Lastly, this new campaign quest: How do i unlock it? DO i have to be 75/75? I have it on some of my characters but one does not.

Just grind Val weapon of your choice, you can buy them off from player shop.
    This will fulfill the level cap unlock as well as let you upgrade your Val into *14, and then to *15.

Currently, we have boosted LQ with +400% exp, you can gain million like in only 5 minutes or so.
    You can keep your 1mil ticket for later.

If you have spare Leotina Certificates, you can use the +30 Ray weapons (or +30s from the Valentines and White Day CFs) as quick grind fodder for +10->+20 and +20->30; you can usually get from +0 to +10 with just some +4 and +5 10*s from EQs, and a +20~30ish 12* weapon (that should only be a couple for million in Player Shops) should be enough to get from +30 to +35 (maybe even some 10*s if you need to get extra copies to increase the Grind Cap [ie. don't use the duplicates until you already are at +30]).

If the grind cap (as seen on the second tab of the weapon) is not 35, then yes, you need extra copies.

LQs, particularly World Engulfed in Shadows, are a better way of leveling efficiently, but if you do want to power level using your 1mil EXP tickets, basically you want to hold off on using them until you hit lv35 on normal classes (after unlocking the lv75 cap) or lv50 on Hero (after unlocking the lv70 cap); keep in mind that lv75 to lv80 and lv80 to lv90 have a much higher EXP per level requirement (you need ~37mil just from lv75 to lv80), so if you use your EXP Tickets at those points, you'll probably run out of them before you even get the CO for the next cap. You can check the EXP amounts (both per level and cumulatively) here to properly plan out your EXP Ticket use: https://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php? 累積経験値 (remove the space)
    Also remember, you can obtain 100,000EXP Tickets from PSO2es as a log-in bonus (1 for Free players, 2 for Premium players).

Yes, you need to be 75/75 for Ult Amduscia.

Also, remember, we do have a Quick Questions thread for stuff that is one-off, non-discussion stuff.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 30, 2019 at 03:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Currently, we have boosted LQ with +400% exp, you can gain million like in only 5 minutes or so.
    You can keep your 1mil ticket for later.
    1mill every 2mins on SH, its wonderful but so boring.

I suggest using your EXP tickets for Phantom
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

been wondeing but what's the exp difference in LQ XH and SH? No one bothered doing XH which i understand due to damn HP sponge
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    been wondeing but what's the exp difference in LQ XH and SH? No one bothered doing XH which i understand due to damn HP sponge
    it's actually negligible, I did one XH and one SH run, same boosts and got like 200k extra total