Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default So say goodbye to TA's and welcome Daily Missions (coming soon aka Ep 6)

http://pso2.jp/players/support/measu...es_20190315_2/

So with the Klotho update they will be removing the Mutli run TA CO's (run 1/3/5 TA's) and the XQ CO's (Clear 1/3 XQ quests) and from what I read, leaving the CO's for each area (Nab 2, Lilipa, etc).

So in turn, this will get players to login more and complete daily missions per character and weekly(s) for meseta farming. The more characters you have, the more you benefit (obviously) since these are (again) per character (Daily/Weekly) and not ship wide.

I'm not sure how I feel about this yet but its giving me PTSD for running TA's when they were daily years back and thats all I did plus EQ's everyday lol depending how fast these can be cleared will determine how fast I'll get burned out by doing this.

I'll link Bumps post once they hurry up for more clarification and will edit my post if need be
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 16, 2019 at 12:29 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

They're leaving the SH or higher one, so at the very least you should do a Haruko SH per char for 250k+60k. That'll take 1 minute.

Currently it takes around 15 mins per char to login, get CO, do 3x extreme (with a rodos floor for another 250k) + 5x haruko TA for about 2 million. Sometimes more if you can fit in more daily boss orders into your XQ floors. Making a similar amount from the new mission thing sounds good in theory but having to log in every character every day is far more tedious and time consuming than logging in each character once a week. If the weeklys alone are enough for a decent payout with a minimal 15 min investment then this change would be perfect, so really just gotta wait and see where the numbers end up.

Returner market is probably fucked if they don't add another source though.

Well, Harko spam was already too lucrative for the effort and time investment compared to the 2nd best available source (XQ with Meseta boosts). This is what I mean when I say that Sega does not try to balance at all, but just shifts attention.

I welcome the change because I did not care enough to run 5x of any Time Attack, it was more of a 1-per-month deal for me, and only on one character. This change will massively increase the amount of meseta I earn without requiring me to run a very repetitive and boring quest. Of course this change is a massive nerf to everyone who did care to do their runs, because even if Sega shifts the meseta to other sources, more people will be earning it. So there will be (i) inflation and (ii) the purchasing power of those who did their runs will be relatively reduced.

As long as the new one can bring around 1.7m / 15 min per char or more, then it is a OK for me. Still need to get the details of the new missions to find out the proper runs.

Given that the examples they gave us in the recent PSO2 station sounded like "do things you'd do anyway to get meseta" I see this as a welcome change. But we'll have to wait till the system is implemented to really judge. All I can say for now is that Money being primarily obtained via a single quest type should've never been the case.

Hm they reduced meseta for weekly CO, but want make players to do daily CO ? for me it's sound like back to old system, and it's was really bad, but there no specific info yet, I hope that SEGA knows what he is doing
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

I'm skeptical with this change, since I can't play everyday anymore, this could potentially impact my PSO2 allowance in some way.
    They should have make some change/adjustments with affix system so it won't need as much money.

I'm skeptical as well. I also still don't know if the daily COs will be in order or random like Bal Rodos Daily COs. I don't like it if it's random (pls let me know if there's already info about this).

Anyway, if the daily missions means lower revenue for whatever reasons (not known yet), may wanna keep the money you get over the course of these ~30 days cause the item price may change a bit due to oversupply after the update kicks in. This should increase the value of your money you get before the new implementation.

This will likely be happening on the first days cause people will definitely adjust the right way to do it, and until then, they probably won't get much money. Especially if the total money to get is averaged weekly (For example, day 1 you may get 1.1m, but tomorrow could be 3m, etc.), which means people would probably not getting any money for some time at most in a week after this is implemented.

If we got the best case (normal cash flow per day/week or at even better rate), you can simply ignore the above, but it's a good precautions.

While I love the idea of guarantied daily bonus keys, meseta is rather pointless. The more meseta they'll give you, the more expensive stuff will sell in the player shops, it's basic economy. While AC items is one thing (you could win that stuff by scratching), harder to come by stuff like rarer affixes on units will have their prices boosted. I don't get why SEGA aren't dropping more units with better affixes after all of these years, the only break we ever gotten is for DF souls thanks to the Persona EQ, which worked out great. 1 years ago, could you have imagined getting units or even weapons with Apprentice Soul for such a low price on the market? They should just make quests that would guaranty unit drops with more than 4 affixes where one of those are actually useful.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    The more characters you have, the more you benefit (obviously) since these are (again) per character (Daily/Weekly) and not ship wide.
    This is stupid. I'm really tired of runing TACO's multiple times once a week, but they want me to run things instead of it but every day... Well anyways I clear my TACO's today maybe last time.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    While I love the idea of guarantied daily bonus keys, meseta is rather pointless. The more meseta they'll give you, the more expensive stuff will sell in the player shops, it's basic economy. While AC items is one thing (you could win that stuff by scratching), harder to come by stuff like rarer affixes on units will have their prices boosted. I don't get why SEGA aren't dropping more units with better affixes after all of these years, the only break we ever gotten is for DF souls thanks to the Persona EQ, which worked out great. 1 years ago, could you have imagined getting units or even weapons with Apprentice Soul for such a low price on the market? They should just make quests that would guaranty unit drops with more than 4 affixes where one of those are actually useful.
    I wish at least for an ability to transfer all affixes with Noble/Elegant/Grace from one piece of equipment to another and I'm ready to pay a real money for this.

About economics in this game: there not so much valuables left here except AC Scratch goods and Limited items distributed with various merchandise in Japan (or Japan Amazon). And this is drop increasing fault. For example: Elder reverie prices droped about by 100 times.

Well all these quests can bring you not much money: when you want good affixes (Grace Power, Lethal Intent or Calming Intent) along with AC stuff (without spending real money) or something from limited (498「VVクッション」costs about 57 mils now) these doesn't close enough.
    So we're returning to Player's Shop trading. It's not really matter what to sell there, but when valuables assortiment decreasing - it's really hard to earn a sum you need. And SEGA wants more players to scratch and sell results - this is their business.