Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I do like this change personally. I always dread doing TACOs as unlike daily client orders, the quests you did to complete them are static; they layout is always the same, you fight the same enemies, and it typically takes the same amount of time to complete each TA when you knew the ideal route. Extreme Quests are a bit better but the quickest, reliable ones to do are boring when you can one-shot almost everything.

As a casual player, jumping into a free field or ARKS quest to fulfil changing objectives is far more preferable. It gives me something different to do each day/week other then mindlessly running through the same path each week.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    This is stupid. I'm really tired of runing TACO's multiple times once a week, but they want me to run things instead of it but every day... Well anyways I clear my TACO's today maybe last time.

I wish at least for an ability to transfer all affixes with Noble/Elegant/Grace from one piece of equipment to another and I'm ready to pay a real money for this.

About economics in this game: there not so much valuables left here except AC Scratch goods and Limited items distributed with various merchandise in Japan (or Japan Amazon). And this is drop increasing fault. For example: Elder reverie prices droped about by 100 times.

Well all these quests can bring you not much money: when you want good affixes (Grace Power, Lethal Intent or Calming Intent) along with AC stuff (without spending real money) or something from limited (498「VVクッション」costs about 57 mils now) these doesn't close enough.
    So we're returning to Player's Shop trading. It's not really matter what to sell there, but when valuables assortiment decreasing - it's really hard to earn a sum you need. And SEGA wants more players to scratch and sell results - this is their business.
    Ya, but I shouldn't have to pay over 6m for a 5 slot unit with Technique V in 2019.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Ya, but I shouldn't have to pay over 6m for a 5 slot unit with Technique V in 2019.
    It's the only way for others to earn some money for something more expencive. This is a gamble too somehow.
    You find a sellable thing, check it's price... Or if you craft it by yourself: reagents cost + success chance must be taken into account.
    But if you scratch or buy limited stuff with sellable items - only your phantasy and other peolple selling similar stuff will set a price.

It's the only way for others to earn some money for something more expencive. This is a gamble too somehow.
    You find a sellable thing, check it's price... Or if you craft it by yourself: reagents cost + success chance must be taken into account.
    But if you scratch or buy limited stuff with sellable items - only your phantasy and other peolple selling similar stuff will set a price.
    The economy would adjust itself just like it did for DF Affix units. AC stuff would still be expensive, people with real world cash and less time will buy scratch tickets and sell what they don't want and people with no real world cash but with more time will buy those AC items from player shops. And I'm not saying that the prices for decent units would go for trash value, but it would just be more reasonable for causal players or players like myself who have slowed down on playing.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    And I'm not saying that the prices for decent units would go for trash value, but it would just be more reasonable for causal players or players like myself who have slowed down on playing.
    Well SEGA already killed NOX-selling business by these two last CFs and unlimited Empers.
    Retarded people killed Arks Fever upsotting buseness 'cause these fucks didn't understand when they drop prices they won't sell more but just earn less gain instead.
    And now you're trying to ruin the only way to earn money for these people who don't have enough luck to get some rare expencive drops and don't want to spend real money or much time for a game? Well good job man!

PS: Fuck Sega with this fucking Golden Week scratch. 3 days left for a current and I have miserable 30 mils for it (not close enough!). I don't have money for 498「VVクッション」 and I don't have money for affixin' my Lightstream units.
    And have no ways for earning it except real money anymore T_T
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 16, 2019 at 07:32 PM.

Retarded people killed Arks Fever upsotting buseness 'cause these fucks didn't understand when they drop prices they won't sell more but just earn less gain instead.
    (Using retarded as an insult in 2019)

Free market dude. If you think people are putting things up for too low a price, buy it and flip it.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenArcher View Post
    (Using retarded as an insult in 2019)
    Well I'm too old for a learning new tricks, my brain "read only" flagged >_<

Quote Originally Posted by GreenArcher View Post
    Free market dude. If you think people are putting things up for too low a price, buy it and flip it.
    And get nothing in result 'cause of system tax cut while other fucks will put it again with low.
    Selling Reverie catalysts was a failure too 'cause of that.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 16, 2019 at 07:40 PM.

Well SEGA already killed NOX-selling business by these two last CFs and unlimited Empers.
    And now you're trying to ruin the only way to earn money for these people who don't have enough luck to get some rare expencive drops and don't want to spend real money or much time for a game? Well good job man!

PS: Fuck Sega with this fucking Golden Week scratch. 3 days left for a current and I have miserable 30 mils for it (not close enough!). I don't have money for 498「VVクッション」 and I don't have money for affixin' my Lightstream units.
    And have no ways for earning it except real money anymore T_T
    You do realize that you've just countered yourself with that 2nd part in your "PS". If units with good affixes were a bit more plentiful, you'd have enough or close to enough with 30m to affix your Lightstream set. For the LA you want, start scratching cheapskate. As for the rest of your rant, GreenArcher said it best, free market.
    Spoiler!