Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    I feel its good but also bad.

Its good because it saves time but I cannot reset using the "client orders reset ticket" anymore

Bad because
    1 .Yeah Klotho's CO could be reset using the ticket over and over. Now he only gives few thousand meseta on clear of his CO.
    (like 3000 meseta per CO clear) zzzz
    2. Fixed amount everyweek. Cannot meseta spam anymore.

Good because:

1. It saves time.
    lol..

say klotho was nerfed its little , they kill him , the high commands confiscated his hand of midas or maybe he was involve in illegal bussiness just kidding

i like the change in matter of save time but , they should add more dailies involving TACOS (with 30/40 k reward , i think its the average )

also i expected the daily missions to encorage more to go into AQ, XQ ,BQ,UQ, but never RQ those should be removed IMO ( also because i loathe the songs in those quests)

zzz killing klotho ends the days of meseta spamming zzzz. I rememeber back in the days how those CO reset tickets were useful to get loads of meseta just by resetting Klotho's CO instead of having to wait a week.

Need to get a 10m item but do not have enough. Well just get 5 reset tickets ready , clear the TA's over and over then buy it. Now with arks missions , WE CANNOT DO THAT. zzzzz

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

zzz killing klotho ends the days of meseta spamming zzzz. I rememeber back in the days how those CO reset tickets were useful to get loads of meseta just by resetting Klotho's CO instead of having to wait a week.

Need to get a 10m item but do not have enough. Well just get 5 reset tickets ready , clear the TA's over and over then buy it. Now with arks missions , WE CANNOT DO THAT. zzzzz
    Isn't those reset tickets not even worth the money though to reset Client Orders?

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Isn't those reset tickets not even worth the money though to reset Client Orders?
    WHAT?? you could just buy recycle badges from the player shops x12 on regular days and x10 ( on discount days , if I recall carefully )

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

WHAT?? you could just buy recycle badges from the player shops x12 on regular days and x10 ( on discount days , if I recall carefully )
    It costs 12 recycle badges.
    The cheapest I've ever seen an AC item is around 200k at the very least.
    12 of that is 2.4mil which is around the same amount you get from TAs and XQs.
    May I ask where is the profit?

do you not have enough characters to rake in a lot of meseta per week that youre ACTUALLY using CO reset tickets just for Klotho? I never want to go back to the old way, i get my weeklies in 1/4 of the time and can actually go do other things instead of setting a chunk of my day to TACO's.

idk how saving time is a bad thing
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Welp turns out Weekly Arks missions do rotate.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Welp turns out Weekly Arks missions do rotate.

Yup. Well I guess all things are confirmed now. Still faster to deal with than the old method anyway soo.. got no complaint. \o/

Yerkes, man. Since I have tons of Nabe Shroom and Lili Vests stored he's my only friend now >_<

1.7m in 5 minutes + 645k after some time per character!
    Last edited by Zulastar; May 1, 2019 at 10:38 AM.