Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Welp turns out Weekly Arks missions do rotate.

I was hoping for the 1m weekly to be there every week so I could spam it on all my SH+ characters to get 10m or so each week for little effort but sadly it's not possible. Just hope it appears every other week and not like only once a month or less.

PS: Poor Klotho, he is one of our best friends and doesn't deserve this nerf. Sega really shouldn't have nerfed him this hard it's stupid. Now he's a character whose cos are near worthless cause for both meseta and exp there are much better options, should have at least left the 60k co for each individual ta unchanged and kept but changed the other cos to like 50k / 100k or something so there is at least some point to his existence.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    I was hoping for the 1m weekly to be there every week so I could spam it on all my SH+ characters to get 10m or so each week for little effort but sadly it's not possible. Just hope it appears every other week and not like only once a month or less.
    ??? The amount of Meseta you gain is the same, you just need to run a different quest.

PS: Poor Klotho, he is one of our best friends and doesn't deserve this nerf. Sega really shouldn't have nerfed him this hard it's stupid. Now he's a character whose cos are near worthless cause for both meseta and exp there are much better options, should have at least left the 60k co for each individual ta unchanged and kept but changed the other cos to like 50k / 100k or something so there is at least some point to his existence.
    Idk whats even going on in this post
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

If anything, the greatest nerf was the reduction in income of Fish Ratios

as long as each char has at least 1 lv50 class, you get the regular 2mil in weeklies every week. it's not random

The point is time and effort.
    It's much faster and easier to just get 200k from cos, from gathering I got a lot of yerkes stuff so I walk into franka's hand yerkes a couple of items and finished.
    Or do Zieg's cos, it's some effort but not actually more than what I'd do normally for the lambdas anyway.

As for Klotho, as I said he's sorta redundant now except for maybe the arena and riding quest cos, the rest isn't really worth doing compared to the exp cos from other npcs give and the meseta he gives us now is a joke.

It's much faster and easier to just get 200k from cos, from gathering I got a lot of yerkes stuff so I walk into franka's hand yerkes a couple of items and finished.
    Or do Zieg's cos, it's some effort but not actually more than what I'd do normally for the lambdas anyway.

As for Klotho, as I said he's sorta redundant now except for maybe the arena and riding quest cos, the rest isn't really worth doing compared to the exp cos from other npcs give and the meseta he gives us now is a joke.
    the weeklies are easy as fuck for 2mil per char, i have no idea what you're talking about. daily/weekly missions give WAY more exp than klotho ever did

Feels like you're talking to someone who isn't here.
    Yes it takes less time and effort. We literally established that before the Arks Mission system even released...

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Feels like you're talking to someone who isn't here.
    Yes it takes less time and effort. We literally established that before the Arks Mission system even released...
    you need to remember that some people dont read any of these threads or bumped and this is like all new information for them, even if the info is more than a year old
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Based on his previous replies in here, my guess is this guy probably don't test things by himself first and post faster than that. The hype of episode 6 I think.