Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
    Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Is Clortho daily now or still weekly?

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    Is Clortho daily now or still weekly?
    weekly

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    ??? It's per char.
    Reilet speculated it might be per account.

BTW the daily Mission are simply amazing. Not meseta but triboosters, tokyo keys (I think even some gold), lambda drivers, etc.
    We're gonna get busy but only cause it's an offer we can't refuse and it's all pretty quick and easy per character (but takes a while if you got 11 of them lol).

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post

BTW the daily Mission are simply amazing. Not meseta but triboosters, tokyo keys (I think even some gold), lambda drivers, etc.
    We're gonna get busy but only cause it's an offer we can't refuse and it's all pretty quick and easy per character (but takes a while if you got 11 of them lol).
    Err... we're talking about the weekly missions right (I assume so cause we're in the money thread)?

I didn't speculate here, I've done all the weekly missions on all my 14 chars mate, up to you who do you want to trust.

It is not, btw reward is same 2.2m per char.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

Anyone notice that leontina basically un-personed hklotho in her meseta-making tips section?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Anyone notice that leontina basically un-personed hklotho in her meseta-making tips section?
    I'm not sure what you mean, not to mention I barely visit her shop. You mean Leontina is the one who fired Klotho!?

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean, not to mention I barely visit her shop. You mean Leontina is the one who fired Klotho!?
    The caseal next to astarte that gives tips to new players. The one who hands out Ray weapons, and has a pass named after her? Klotho used to be mentioned in the meseta making section. Not anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    The caseal next to astarte that gives tips to new players. The one who hands out Ray weapons, and has a pass named after her? Klotho used to be mentioned in the meseta making section. Not anymore
    Dang, poor guy.

50% Triboost(never used even one), one Silver Tokyo key, 1 Photon Sphere, 1 Excube and 3 Lambda Grinder(this is the only amazing thing for me)