Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

If you store completed daily COs like I do (to keep the daily triboost up), then you can turn in a daily, drink a shifta drink, eat a food or refresh an exp/RDR boost, and run SH "Subdue Za Oodan" (I don't think A-rank or anything like that is required). Then you daily missions are done in less than five minutes (per character), and you pick up a Tokyo Silver Key and other stuff. It's kind of crazy.

Edit: If you don't have any daily COs stored, then you can pick up the featured dailies and run FQ1 (the exploration featured quest) instead.
    Last edited by Loveless62; Apr 26, 2019 at 06:24 PM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

they give away tokyo keys it kinda cool at first because we need exp for a new class but they also add more stuff in daily reward that's mean we got less chance to get free sg from magatsu keys

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

I think I need to still do Klotho every so often to get meat rations off him as I don't see a more efficient way of eating a meal without wasting resources or money.

Quote Originally Posted by [Ayumi] View Post
    I think I need to still do Klotho every so often to get meat rations off him as I don't see a more efficient way of eating a meal without wasting resources or money.
    klotho doesn't give meat rations, zeno, patty, and ohza do though

970 fish ration in my storage i can't remember where i got these from but i damn sure klotho is the only one we have contact a lot and with that stupid talk to npc bingo back then he is the only one who can force those ration upon me

Franca should be enough of a source of food anyway. Don't forget that you also have Support Partners that can help with that in parallel with you (and you can store materials for months in bank)

Also if you're not ignoring free 600k per character by doing gathering weeklies you can just throw together some janky gathering food from trash materials and be done with it.
    Franka food is still useful for trying to beat my PB in solo EQ's so I'd rather not waste it.

I can't believe I don't need to run this shit anymore! So happy about it!

If you guys want a cheap food to use for the consumable thing, there's always Jerky. 5 red meat is nothing.

I feel its good but also bad.

Its good because it saves time but I cannot reset using the "client orders reset ticket" anymore

Bad because
    1 .Yeah Klotho's CO could be reset using the ticket over and over. Now he only gives few thousand meseta on clear of his CO.
    (like 3000 meseta per CO clear) zzzz
    2. Fixed amount everyweek. Cannot meseta spam anymore.

Good because:

1. It saves time.