Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Based on his previous replies in here, my guess is this guy probably don't test things by himself first and post faster than that. The hype of episode 6 I think.
    Yep. Kinda silly. Actually the fact that this topic is still alive is silly. There was some hazy details before, but pretty clear now: more munny for less time, even if our old sugar daddy is not involved anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Feels like you're talking to someone who isn't here.
    Yes it takes less time and effort. We literally established that before the Arks Mission system even released...
    I meant the difference between 1m from one mission vs other weekly missions.
    It's probably not a big deal to people that do weekly money runs anyway but I make a lot of meseta with 3 day shop tickets so I don't need money runs and if I can get 1m in under a minute without effort and usually 600k ontop from the grind an item mission it's easy enough money to motivate me.

Weekly mission's "Complete an Advance Quest" reward is 400k, 10 capsules requierd to clear Advance quest costs 500k... something went wrong here.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Weekly mission's "Complete an Advance Quest" reward is 400k, 10 capsules requierd to clear Advance quest costs 500k... something went wrong here.
    uhh, hrm, ehhh ABC capsules work too *mind blow*
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    uhh, hrm, ehhh ABC capsules work too *mind blow*
    and what? 1 adv capsule a costs 50k or 250 CC

You can get free capsule from koffie CO and main arks mission you know...

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    You can get free capsule from koffie CO and main arks mission you know...
    I have them all used already

Buying advanced capsules was never meant to be the primary way to obtain them anyway.

did you not run AQ's when they were relevant or something? I have hundreds of ABC Caps leftover after years (no stacks because i converted some when SHAQs hit) of running them. Hell even now it's not hard to run a few AQ's to get excess capsules for the next time the weekly AQ comes up again. Don't act like Sega has it out for you and actually put some work into it
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

and then you never have to buy another cap again because you'll get at least 20 of them by the time you clear the level (which will then give you all the caps you need for your other characters to clear the order).

even at risk 1 and running solo (so minimum spawns) you'll get plenty of caps to keep you going indefinitely with a 250 rdr and 50% tri running.