Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Daily Orders are still Client Orders. I don't think the game differentiates between them.
    I see, yeah I'm a bit worried cause re-order timer reset ticket doesn't reset DOs, it's specifically COs only, so I was assuming that mission is CO only.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    I see, yeah I'm a bit worried cause re-order timer reset ticket doesn't reset DOs, it's specifically COs only, so I was assuming that mission is CO only.
    Is it weekly? Even if it's doesn't count dailies you're always have Lottie, Lupert and Jirard (5-15k each CO) around along with Klotho still have his CO's but with less meseta.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Is it weekly? Even if it's doesn't count dailies you're always have Lottie, Lupert and Jirard (5-15k each CO) around along with Klotho still have his CO's but with less meseta.
    Yes the mission we're talking about is weekly arks mission. Yeah if that's the case (that CO diff does matter), can pick other COs worth of 40K left in total to complete that. Haven't really check which one I'd take, but since I'm lazy moving from one npc to another, I might just take nab 2 and be done with it. Yarkes CO is also good choice though, if you do gathering of course.

do we actually have any confirmation these will be the only weekly/daily missions we have though? because it seems very likely they'll rotate between different ones every time they refresh.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    do we actually have any confirmation these will be the only weekly/daily missions we have though? because it seems very likely they'll rotate between different ones every time they refresh.
    just like theres different daily CO's, theres going to be different daily/weeklies missions, dont need confirmation for something like since its kinda comes with the territory. im sure they dont want people spamming the same exact daily every day or something naturally a rotation comes in place
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    Nope, and yes you can assume that way (that it will rotate).

My assumption though it won't rotate, cause the arks missions seems very general unlike DOs that are very specific.
    Edit: not to mention, this kind of achievements pattern are commonly found in mobile games. Might be probably follow suit.

We'll see how it goes later.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Mar 19, 2019 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    just like theres different daily CO's, theres going to be different daily/weeklies missions, dont need confirmation for something like since its kinda comes with the territory. im sure they dont want people spamming the same exact daily every day or something naturally a rotation comes in place
    right, I guess I could see people complaining about something like that if their weekly money grind isnt something as consistent as the old 5 TA + 3 XQ cycle every week, if its just on a set rotation I imagine it'd work out eventually for people, but if the sets of missions are completely random then I could understand complaints about that

regardless I always forgot to do TAs anyways so making the free extra money from whatever they are is fine by me

Honestly it would be weird if Arks Missions would rotate. "do any quest" and "finish any DO" arent really tasks that need rotating, same goes for the weekly missions "grind a weapon or unit" and "collect meseta via CO". Most of these missions seem to be a "do whatever you like as long as you're playing the game" type deal instead of "this week do this, next week do that"

They should get creative with ARKS Missions of the type:
    - Clear any ARKS Quest with your Support Partner and 2 Friend Partners
    - Participate in any PSE Burst
    - Perform a combo Photon Blast (activate at same time as another player)
    - Use 1 Timed Ability
    - Console Reda for being useless
    - Purchase anything from Player Shop and send Good Job to the seller
    etc.

They seem to have updated the value and conditions, not sure but may wanna check it out.

Based on the recent update video they've uploaded.