Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

1st is grind, 2nd is TA clear, third is use excube shop, 3rd is get 200 000 mesetas from client COs, fourth is clear daily missions

Not sharing it cause I'm worried of the changes, in fact I did because it's even easier than the previous list and bigger money in one pool as they moved all daily money to weekly ones.

The endless quest mission, though can be done without effort, was a huge overhead in terms of time (when it comes to multi-char), and the 350K cap for meseta requiring us to do a little more than just Harkotan TA COs. Now, without endless quest to deal with and only 200K cap for CO money, this is literally full 2.32M per 2 - 3 min per char for just doing Harkotan TA COs (assuming the rewards aren't reduced to less than 200K in total) and weapon upgrade (I've tested the time buying from Argas and upgrade it to Dudu/Monica, not sure if that counts though).

Assuming this is (likely) per char, say you have all 20 chars ready, that's like 46.4M for just one hour a week. Can't wait to find out!

Isn't Klotho supposed to give 2.2 mil per character per week after the change? That sounds like it's pretty much the same as now if you do xqs and all Tas and not just just Harukotan x5, so almost no change.

But I really like that daily orders will give us nice items that we can't easily get elsewhere (mostly just campaigns and login bonus), might be worth doing dailies again for me.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post
    Isn't Klotho supposed to give 2.2 mil per character per week after the change? That sounds like it's pretty much the same as now if you do xqs and all Tas and not just just Harukotan x5, so almost no change.
    That's the point.
    Same money for less effort. A lot of players burn out because of having to do TA 5 times and XQ 3 times a week per character to have a decent Meseta Income.

Quote Originally Posted by mother clusterfck View Post

But I really like that daily orders will give us nice items that we can't easily get elsewhere (mostly just campaigns and login bonus), might be worth doing dailies again for me.
    Well, if you do all of them. Efficiently you'd just do Nab SH + N, Harkotan VH x 4, and XH x 3. If lazier or can't deal with Nab SH fast enough for a little 60K on Nab N CO, usually people end up with 5 x Harkotan instead. Doing more than those setups aren't good for money vs time cause other TAs take longer alone for mere 60K each.

This means you get roughly 1.66m - 1.72m per char per 15 minutes from the COs, which is lesser than what we're going to have later. So the new one is bigger, faster, and more flexible.

Still there are a few questions left to answer anyway, like does DO count as CO, is it per char or per acc, is Klotho's CO (the ones that aren't cut) rewards reduced or not, etc. We'll find out later only when the update hits. But so far it's quite bright.
    Last edited by SteveCZ; Apr 14, 2019 at 07:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Still there are a few questions left to answer anyway, like does DO count as CO
    Either way, is irrelevant at this point.
    the Arks mission that gives 1M Meseta requires you to get 200k CO money, instead of 350k.
    Klothos SH TA CO gives 250k

Main thing I'm waiting to hear is if these new missions are once per character or once per account.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Either way, is irrelevant at this point.
    the Arks mission that gives 1M Meseta requires you to get 200k CO money, instead of 350k.
    Klothos SH TA CO gives 250k
    I guess you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Ultra Chicken View Post
    Main thing I'm waiting to hear is if these new missions are once per character or once per account.
    Tbh, my best assumption would be on the good side (per char). Why? Cause these arks missions (including the daily) involve exp rewards which should be provided directly to the character's exp bar, so it wouldn't make sense if it doesn't apply to every char.

So I guess we shouldn't worry much about this...... but it's so hard to not worry unless there's a proper evidence, of course. XD

Last 8 hours, don't forget to do these quests before they're gone!