Red face I want to create Character Cosplay Rimuru Tempest

I want to make rimuru tempest character but i not sure too choose the male or female on my first opinion i think i will choose male and make a
    cute male and the cool clothes is ok but when i thing if sometime i want to dress him a girl clothes i can use the female clothes with male
    so i not sure what to choose and if someone can help or comment the opinion or can make him and show me for reference i will be very thankyou

What the
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    What the
    Allow me to attempt to interpret:
    "I want to create a character based on Rimuru Tempest, the protagonist of 'That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime.'
    I am, however, unsure whether I want to make it a male or female. I think I may want to go with male; I'm good with having a cute face with cool clothes, but I think that I may want to dress him in girl's clothes, as well.
    To sum it up, I'm not sure which gender to pick, any comments or opinions would be appreciated, and if someone has a reference character I can work from, that would also be greatly appreciated."

That said, if you want to make a full-on trap, then you have to be prepared to deal with the limited selection of "female" costumes that you can use.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Your thread has been moved to Fan Works.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Allow me to attempt to interpret:
    "I want to create a character based on Rimuru Tempest, the protagonist of 'That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime.'
    I am, however, unsure whether I want to make it a male or female. I think I may want to go with male; I'm good with having a cute face with cool clothes, but I think that I may want to dress him in girl's clothes, as well.
    To sum it up, I'm not sure which gender to pick, any comments or opinions would be appreciated, and if someone has a reference character I can work from, that would also be greatly appreciated."

That said, if you want to make a full-on trap, then you have to be prepared to deal with the limited selection of "female" costumes that you can use.
    Oh Thank you for help sorry for my bad english and i have some question do know what hairstyle that match or similar to him ?