Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

NEW EXPERT REQ, EZ MODE ADDITION:

-S Rank Mother/Deus Trigger
    -Clear the solo version of the last XQ that was added (the one with Elder Omega at the end)

I look forward to casuals crying the first week about not being able to get past Deus followed by cheese tactics. They really should have made it harder, terrible
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 21, 2019 at 02:15 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

What i don't get it is why sega didn't limit the expert requirement per char+class, skipping sphaget code aside:
    example:
    - It's too easy to clear Mother/Deus trigger on S-rank with Fo
    Meanwhile, Hu/Fi with sword will have slight difficulty differences during deus stage (compared to Fo-- hurrr muh ranged!)

the problem is just going to repeated all over again. You unlock title with easiest combination as possible, then switch to half-assed build for leveling purpose with expert mode ticked. there you go, expert mode crying all over because 20min black maggy. your own fault for running in pug but ok.

--
    make expert mode available if certain character with class combination already passed both requirement, if on same char but with different class combination, the expert mode will forfeit unless you go back and finish the same requirement.

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

I'm not gonna touch that requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinamori View Post
    I'm not gonna touch that requirements.
    the new ones? theyre not remotely hard to do
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    NEW EXPERT REQ, EZ MODE ADDITION:

-S Rank Mother/Deus Trigger
    -Clear the solo version of the last XQ that was added (the one with Elder Omega at the end)

I look forward to casuals crying the first week about not being able to get past Deus followed by cheese tactics. They really should have made it harder, terrible
    Here we go again lol. Its too hard someone makes noise. Its too easy makes noise. Are they ever gonna go middle ground zzz.

Clear the solo version of the last XQ that was added (the one with Elder Omega at the end) -> let the complaining begin

the new Requirements are a joke especially if Sega finally releases these S1~3 SSA that have been sitting in the database for almost a year:

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Here we go again lol. Its too hard someone makes noise. Its too easy makes noise. Are they ever gonna go middle ground zzz.

Clear the solo version of the last XQ that was added (the one with Elder Omega at the end) -> let the complaining begin
    there will never be a middle ground in an MMO and if there is, someone is bound to complain
    except this isn't a middle ground despite me complaining

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    the new Requirements are a joke especially if Sega finally releases these S1~3 SSA that have been sitting in the database for almost a year:

if I can sell these then the better
    PSO2 NGS

there will never be a middle ground in an MMO and if there is, someone is bound to complain
    except this isn't a middle ground despite me complaining

if I can sell these then the better
    As usual make everyone clear the hard one with the current classes. Then when a new class releases , that new class down the road somehow overpowers this once hard quest just in time for them to make another tough quest

so.... anyone got the video for Ph PAs? I only saw a bit on rifle's PA and missed the rest

ダーク ファルス 【守護者】

the new ones? theyre not remotely hard to do
    It took me 11 mins to just beat mother. I don't really don't see who these are "easy".