Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

God no, the new requirement is absolutely awful I will never be able to--
    Oh wait I already got the titles, thanks Su/Fi.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

I know some1 who can't even beat phaleg on ep4 or Masquerade lv 1 but they have the current expert match req.
    Last edited by NightlightPro; Apr 21, 2019 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    What's with expert req's anyways . Other than filtering causals from the hardcore bunch which is all I can get from expert req's. I mean people still die in EQ's anyways expert or no expert title

The only use for expert req's I can think of would be for designing future content based on the result of number of hardcore's to casual players
    it's not about dying but clearing and farming content efficiently because as it is now a days people don't like farming but people wanna act like farming with casuals won't take twice as long or whatever. Example being Persona Raid, despite how RNG it is I would like to get 3-5 runs an EQ done (not anymore since I have my units) but running no expert meant a difference from 5-8min runs to 12-20min runs thus less runs total and less loot gained for the time spent doing this. Theres plenty of examples but I'm not going to list them all off, in fact another recent one was Ama UQ revival again where good mpa's consistently landed 5-6min runs and the bad crappy players who you know weren't trying forcing runs to turn into 8-10mins.

We all see this Expert Block differently while yes I see it as a filter but I also see it as a way to improve ones play skills at this game (unless they cheesed it then well they learned nothing)

It doesn't matter if you die in Expert matching, not dying isn't by any means a true test of strength, mobs, bosses and random projectiles etc can instant drop you, doesn't mean youre a bad player

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    I know some1 who can't even beat phaleg on ep4 or even Masquerade lv 1 but they have the current expert match req.
    you'd be surprised at how many people are in this spot my man

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    God no, the new requirement is absolutely awful I will never be able to--
    Oh wait I already got the titles, thanks Su/Fi.
    you got me laughing at this
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

From your post I read two things, SKILL and TIME to clear.

Really Skill ? LOL ??? I would like to have fun too but calling it skill for something that is nothing more than what is supposed to be fun and pass the time is just odd.
    maybe that's just me.

The only real skill I see would be the pvp arena cause you get to fight e-sports style.
    Again probably just me

As for faster timing on runs. Rng is still rng. is there really a confirmation that faster runs gets you better rng ??

Work hard play hard. Yeah true , but why play so hard when it is not e-sports to beign with.
    PSO2 while challenging ( that's what makes it fun ) is not exactly an e-sports game to begin with.
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Apr 21, 2019 at 04:31 AM.

From your post I read two things, SKILL and TIME to clear.

Really Skill ? LOL ??? I would like to have fun too but calling it skill for something that is nothing more than what is supposed to be fun and pass the time is just odd.
    maybe that's just me.

The only real skill I see would be the pvp arena cause you get to fight e-sports style.
    Again probably just me

As for faster timing on runs. Rng is still rng. is there really a confirmation that faster runs gets you better rng ??
    whats that smell? smells like casuals . You act as though being good at a game isn't fun or something.

lol PS PvP is like dead 90% of the time, I can't take it serious and its boring to watch when they stream it. The thing is PvP hasn't really been good in the past PS entries and while they're giving it more attention, its just benefiting those who are actually wanting to play it and compete for that sweet 15k AC. I mean go look at the PvP server population, tell me that isn't a sign that people don't care for it outside free SG placements

More runs, more chances at loot. Time factoring in the amount of runs you can do so you figure the rest out
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    whats that smell? smells like casuals . You act as though being good at a game isn't fun or something.

lol PS PvP is like dead 90% of the time, I can't take it serious and its boring to watch when they stream it. The thing is PvP hasn't really been good in the past PS entries and while they're giving it more attention, its just benefiting those who are actually wanting to play it and compete for that sweet 15k AC. I mean go look at the PvP server population, tell me that isn't a sign that people don't care for it outside free SG placements

More runs, more chances at loot. Time factoring in the amount of runs you can do so you figure the rest out
    You act as though being good at a game isn't fun or something.
    Answer: Its ok to be good and have fun but at the end of the day a reality question below

Reality question: After putting all this hard work in and other having your fill of fun what else do you get in return ?? (remember this a non e-sports game)
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Apr 21, 2019 at 04:36 AM.

Answer: Its ok to be good and have fun but at the end of the day a reality question below

Reality question: After putting all this hard work in and other having your fill of fun what else do you get in return ?? (remember this a non e-sports game)
    Satisfaction and a sense of achievement. People set their own goals for stuff and it feels good to complete them.

this guy below gets it

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    Satisfaction and a sense of achievement. People set their own goals for stuff and it feels good to complete them.
    PSO2 NGS

Turns out most people have unaffixed gear and they can't do crap alone.

I got solo pd/deus s rank and solo XQ too

and my gear is 180 atk on units and 200 atk on weapons

yes Im casual

and I'm just trying to say because it's thanks to my good gear

???

I'm just saying because I couldn't get s rank until i affixed my gear propely

the same for the solo XQ clear
    Last edited by NightlightPro; Apr 21, 2019 at 05:01 AM.

Just because something isn't an esport doesn't mean you can't get a sense of satisfaction from beating something challenging. And often times anyway PVE games can be alot harder than PVP ones it's irrelevant not everyone needs to make money off of a hobby.