Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 6131415161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    My only issue with the new expert requirements is that the XQ is just a slog to try to complete, since its generally just "mess up once and you have to start over" which makes doing five different fights in a row a bit tedious.
    current gear allows room for error, full Bode units included allows for more than just 1 hit dead mistakes.

and its good if you mess up that you have to start over now that this quest is a requirement, cant have you camp shipping everytime and basically getting expert title this easy can we? basically it would have made zero difference if they kept it the same way before.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Oh right, just in case ....
    The .... new requirement of Expert is :
    - Solo XQ (That have Deus at start and Hunar at the end), right?
    - Solo Trigger Mother + Deus from Weapon Badge?

Thanks
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Oh right, just in case ....
    The .... new requirement of Expert is :
    - Solo XQ (That have Deus at start and Hunar at the end), right?
    - Solo Trigger Mother + Deus from Weapon Badge?

Thanks
    yes, a 1yr+ old XQ and a relatively new (2months?) old trigger that are both easy to do
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    yes, a 1yr+ old XQ and a relatively new (2months?) old trigger that are both easy to do
    Ah, all right then.
    Thank you very much.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    4.8 GB update...... I guess I cant play after maintenance then. that's HUGE
    Add to that the fact that we will have to do a Quantum Check to avoid issues that somehow pile up over the months...

Are they ever going to fix the BGM playing during Vol Dragon? They broke it sometimes around EP4 I think.

Well lucky I have both done. However , I do note the following in order in regards to the mother amd deus quest.

I had 3 triggers back then, yeah I did not echange for alot.

I did it twice I recall. Once before they took it down and once after they brought it back up.

I have the S3 item clear title. I remember on the second clear I did get the title required for the now mentioned expert quest but I cannot seem to find it.
    As mentioned in a "quick questions response" I hope that really its because Its not implemented yet and thats why the title is not showing.

Its easy to do but I do not have any exchange tickets at the moment to get the trig should they say that past attempt does not count.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Well lucky I have both done. However , I do note the following in order in regards to the mother amd deus quest.

I had 3 triggers back then, yeah I did not echange for alot.

I did it twice I recall. Once before they took it down and once after they brought it back up.

I have the S3 item clear title. I remember on the second clear I did get the title required for the now mentioned expert quest but I cannot seem to find it.
    As mentioned in a "quick questions response" I hope that really its because Its not implemented yet and thats why the title is not showing.

Its easy to do but I do not have any exchange tickets at the moment to get the trig should they say that past attempt does not count.
    you cheesed it, hollow victory, enjoy. i cant take you as serious still. cg on expert bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
    PSO2 NGS

Whenever one cheeses it or not doesnt matter.
    Some people arent skilled enough to deal with the scenarios the XQ thows at them but are still performing well in party content.

you cheesed it, hollow victory, enjoy. i cant take you as serious still. cg on expert bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
    how does my question and hopes have to do with cheesing lol

and its good if you mess up that you have to start over now that this quest is a requirement, cant have you camp shipping everytime and basically getting expert title this easy can we? basically it would have made zero difference if they kept it the same way before.
    I mean, you'd still need to be able to do enough DPS to kill the enemies quick enough to qualify for s-rank, which realistically just having high enough DPS output is like 90% of the "endgame" to this game anyways.

also im wearing austere+lightsteam units and still getting one-shot so idk what you're talking about with just bode units surviving