Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

She looks like she is wearing the worlds tightest Push up bra to meet Gene's astronomical Breast size. Her Cos is on point tho.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    She looks like she is wearing the worlds tightest Push up bra to meet Gene's astronomical Breast size. Her Cos is on point tho.
    Spoiler!
    I'm trying to imagine her in Gene's OG outfit now
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!
    Breast aside, her accessories are actually well-made yes, I mean look at the shoes, gloves, belt, bracelet, and the hairband.

real or fake

that is the question

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    real or fake

that is the question
    tough question.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    One problem with solo requirements can also be tied to potatoe web. In my case I suffer latencies which prevent me to want to keep trying harder (which mean improving my times for example) once cleared. No fun to attempt to because I know there always shit about to happen and that I CAN'T prevent it!

Xpert already granted anyway xP
    Same here. Sometimes my dodges just DON'T WORK.

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    real or fake

that is the question
    It's like situation with beard here. Like dwarf cosplay require a big false one, not tiny natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    just out of curiosity. Are you playing hero and if not how many SP did you spend in step advance?

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Lol if it was only about dodges. Charged shifta/resta/deband with 0 tik, step jump which don't step so I stand jump, JA window which fail while I keep exact same pace, Synchro gekki which ask 2or3 more PA than usual before to proc, megiverse which don't heal tho I visually hit target...if it was only about dodges... <_<

just out of curiosity. Are you playing hero and if not how many SP did you spend in step advance?
    Indeed I usually play TMG Hero on Persona EQs and during some of it's attacks with my same posituring I may have
    (left-right arm swing on 3-rd form for example):

1 I dodge left arm swing and skip right arm with BnS counter invul.
    2 Left arm don't hit me, and I dodge right arm with a counter.
    3 Dodge don't work and I got both hits in a row.
    4 Dodge don't work and I got right-hand hit.

This boss have a plenty of attacks which animation implies an incoming damage but go through with nothing and don't trigger a counter when next same attack do opposite. And many incoming damage from blank air.

On Apprentice phase when it rain AoE I can do a serie of 3-5 dodges, but avoid nothing and not trigger a counter when they completely don't work.

This situation really makes me sick: I can last well, dodging all incomings, but suddenly it's all fails 'cause another dodge just don't work. I see it incoming and press a button with no result. I really miss a katana-braver 'cause of that >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Lol if it was only about dodges. Charged shifta/resta/deband with 0 tik, step jump which don't step so I stand jump, JA window which fail while I keep exact same pace, Synchro gekki which ask 2or3 more PA than usual before to proc, megiverse which don't heal tho I visually hit target...if it was only about dodges... <_<
    It's sounds like 600-800 ms ping, or a plenty of packet loss.

PS: I had a situation right now - pressed BnS button after triggering a counter and found myself with 1 HP lol.
    PPS: Have that twice on dragon rematch. Died right before the end 'cause of this shit.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Apr 21, 2019 at 01:42 PM.

"I’m a little upset that they are changing expert requirements again. I had to work so hard to get it again and now it might be impossible for me to do. I understand they want to make sure its keeping the truly skilled players together so they can go hard with others on the same level. but I don’t like getting stuck with everyone else in general MPA. I’m not a beginner but getting forced to party with players who just coast on their level and a few decent pieces of gear makes EQs take longer and drag on. Sega needs to add something like a pro mode in between general and expert so intermediate players can group with people who are more competent than the average 13 year old."

HOLY SHIT, reading this posted elsewhere is essentially all the people whining about the new Req, not only is getting carried through a 4 man version not hardwork but they're also doing what they don't like that others are doing "coasting on their level". This has to be bait, this can't be real lol

Quote Originally Posted by dont_talk_to_me View Post
    I mean I'm glad some people in here have the correct attitude. If they are not happy with the new expert requirements then they are going to pass on them and only play with people who are the same. They have no right to complain because all the content they are doing is the exact same shit, just with a different set of players. If your persona runs start taking 15 minutes, again it's not a big deal because obviously you aren't the one who is helping to reduce that time if you aren't willing to do expert.

Nothing unfair about this. I'm actually excited to return to the game a little bit for ep6 even if things are being staggered out between late april and late may for the most part.
    the hard part is acceptance for these people otherwise just clear the solo XQ

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Dang guys I dunno what haappend. After that long argument with Kril lol I decided to give it a go

and bang . It is complete lol

BIG PICTURES
    ya see you cheesed it (like I thought you would) but in general its not hard so you dont need to act like this solo XQ is like a test to determine future hard content because it never was
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers