Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 71415161718 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    posto
    the game already knows you cleared it, so the moment that expert requirement kicks in it'll auto complete once you go to the title counter and all you have to do is accept the titles and go about your day

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    I mean, you'd still need to be able to do enough DPS to kill the enemies quick enough to qualify for s-rank, which realistically just having high enough DPS output is like 90% of the "endgame" to this game anyways.

also im wearing austere+lightsteam units and still getting one-shot so idk what you're talking about with just bode units surviving
    whats your affix build? would most likely explain why youre getting one shot
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    whats your affix build? would most likely explain why youre getting one shot
    its all s-atk focused, sure the answer is "just affix HP onto it" but thats stupid considering the fact I can clear literally every other piece of content available with what I have right now just fine.

If I have to make a special set/build of gear for this specific XQ, then that kinda signifies it doesn't represent what makes you capable of performing well in the rest of the game.

which goes back to my point as to why I think solo XQs are honestly just a terrible way to determine if a player is "expert" or not.

its all s-atk focused, sure the answer is "just affix HP onto it" but thats stupid considering the fact I can clear literally every other piece of content available with what I have right now just fine.

If I have to make a special set/build of gear for this specific XQ, then that kinda signifies it doesn't represent what makes you capable of performing well in the rest of the game.

which goes back to my point as to why I think solo XQs are honestly just a terrible way to determine if a player is "expert" or not.
    Which class again ??

if you feel need to put extra hp on you pure satk unit, you might be interested using timed ability. timed ability which used in extreme quest are boosting hp as sub bonus, while you could pick HpAutoRestore4/HealingItemEffectBonus4/Pervent Elemental debuff (mirage,burn,panic .etc) for main bonus

Each Extreme 1 timed ability typically boost +50HP, but you could look for +90HP on craft search.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    apparently only 12% of all players currently meet the requirements of new Expert matching.
    What is your source for that? They said during the broadcast? I can't believe it's only 12% ...
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    What is your source for that? They said during the broadcast? I can't believe it's only 12% ...
    Yeah they did during the Arks Live mini that was going on before the main PSO2 Station event.
    It doesn't surprise me that its only 12% after all there was no reason of why you should do solo XQ beyond C-Crest (boy that reward is super relevant nowadays isn't it?) and there is no reason why you should run Solo Mama-Desu over Solo PD when it comes to Excubes. By the time they revise expert matching that number will probably rise significantly.

Only other reason to do MamaDesu Solo is to increase 14* Collection File rate lol. PD does better for cubes tho.
    test

Well your gear build does matter because when i ran bode, 2x quilph units i wasnt getting when shotted by anything on release of this XQ (maybe exception to one of hunars attacks) Todays gear standard you shouldnt either with austere rear upgrade and 2x LS units. Also your class combo?
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Yeah they did during the Arks Live mini that was going on before the main PSO2 Station event.
    It doesn't surprise me that its only 12% after all there was no reason of why you should do solo XQ beyond C-Crest (boy that reward is super relevant nowadays isn't it?) and there is no reason why you should run Solo Mama-Desu over Solo PD when it comes to Excubes. By the time they revise expert matching that number will probably rise significantly.
    People run mom/deus for SSAs (70 mil is a nice carrot on a stick, even if the stick is 20 miles long). Solo XQ was by far the best place to get invades and still is actually (pretty much 1/3 chance with boosters, got 4 at once before). If you are good enough to solo it in under 7 minutes, it's better than doing party since the party invade rate is absolutely ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Well your gear build does matter because when i ran bode, 2x quilph units i wasnt getting when shotted by anything on release of this XQ (maybe exception to one of hunars attacks) Todays gear standard you shouldnt either with austere rear upgrade and 2x LS units. Also your class combo?
    im just running Hr for it right now, I did actually go and check again last night and I did see a few factors that could lead to why im getting one-shot (mainly I now realized my units are only +6 because I havent done anything that boosts unit upgrade success in a while and doing that without that effect sucks) so I guess I'll just have to try it again whenever I fix that, it just hasn't really been an issue for me in other content though was what I meant.

Quote Originally Posted by quickasker View Post
    if you feel need to put extra hp on you pure satk unit, you might be interested using timed ability. timed ability which used in extreme quest are boosting hp as sub bonus, while you could pick HpAutoRestore4/HealingItemEffectBonus4/Pervent Elemental debuff (mirage,burn,panic .etc) for main bonus

Each Extreme 1 timed ability typically boost +50HP, but you could look for +90HP on craft search.
    this'd actually be pretty helpful too, thanks for the tip!