Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Default 31º PSO2 STATION! (From Phantasy Star Thanks Festa 2019 - Port Messe Nagoya / Nagoya)

Date: April 21, 2019
    Time: 13:00 ~ 18:30 JST

Automatic conversion time : https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclo...248&ah=5&am=30

Important Topics
    1. PSO2 Cosplay Show - Nagoya
    2. Information about EPISODE 6 April Update.
    3. Information about May updates.
    4. Information about PSO2es updates.
    5. Information about Idola Phantasy Star Saga updates.
    6. Mini ARKS PSO2 Live
    7. Amano Nayuki and Mitsuhiro Ichiki will appear as special MCs.
    8. Arks Battle Tournament 2019 Nagoya Qualifier.
    9. A Mini Live stage (Finishing the Event).
    Last edited by Maulcun; Apr 14, 2019 at 05:53 PM.

hopefully they talk about the balancing during this stream
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

when is the next arks live since that may talk about the balancing as well

I hope they show how UH is going to be structured, will it just be difficulty selection added to each of the Lilipa free fields?

I feel it would be kinda dumb to give each free field on Lilipa UH because that would mean you would split the players up. If they do this I also feel they may split up where certain weapons drop just like how AQs, not every revolucio dropped in each field. Although I would like to see Free field guruguru be the case, I also feel it could be a TA format like quest where you travel through each area of Lilipa to get to the end.
    If that's the case then I probably would get tired of it seeing as that's what made UQ Amd boring and each run was just hoping you'd get a fast cycle just to clear faster.

They also talked about Orbit weapons in UH which I think that's just those recolored Orbit that have been in the game files since Ep3. I wonder if it will still just be a PP battery. With Spirited Response 1 and 2, I see it just kinda being redundant. I guess if you can put SR1&2 on it, it would literally be instant PP recovery. Hope they do something interesting with the potential though.

Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    I hope they show how UH is going to be structured, will it just be difficulty selection added to each of the Lilipa free fields?

I feel it would be kinda dumb to give each free field on Lilipa UH because that would mean you would split the players up. If they do this I also feel they may split up where certain weapons drop just like how AQs, not every revolucio dropped in each field. Although I would like to see Free field guruguru be the case, I also feel it could be a TA format like quest where you travel through each area of Lilipa to get to the end.
    If that's the case then I probably would get tired of it seeing as that's what made UQ Amd boring and each run was just hoping you'd get a fast cycle just to clear faster.
    They only have so many formats to run new content that you haven't already seen, what do you exactly want? I mean if you want the format we had for the what was it Revelry? (random 4x areas) then I guess it works??

Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    They also talked about Orbit weapons in UH which I think that's just those recolored Orbit that have been in the game files since Ep3. I wonder if it will still just be a PP battery. With Spirited Response 1 and 2, I see it just kinda being redundant. I guess if you can put SR1&2 on it, it would literally be instant PP recovery. Hope they do something interesting with the potential though.
    but thats literally what its going to be but with SSA support and higher stats and they'll do the exact same thing with Basilis
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

With photon recolor to boot I hope. Also where can I find those? Are they available in the icon dump?
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    They only have so many formats to run new content that you haven't already seen, what do you exactly want? I mean if you want the format we had for the what was it Revelry? (random 4x areas) then I guess it works??
    Ah I apologize for structuring the paragraph poorly. I am in favor of it being running around the quest field like a free exploration. Players can hop in and hop out of a group without ruining the flow of your MPA and with random E-trials popping up, It doesn't feel as repetitive as knowing exactly what to do once you've reached the teleporter.

I see they are showing all 3 Lilipa fields so I feel if each gets UH, you would be splitting up people by where they want to be unless, like XH fields, they release them 1 week apart from each other and people go to the newest one released (I do not see this being the case).
    TA format is the last option, where I believe is the most likely one to be done. You go through 3 Areas and reach the end, everything is scripted and you run it like Revelry and EQs. Although it is the one I think is most likely to be done, it is not the one I exactly am in favor of.

Any one that is chosen is fine. I'm not expecting them to go too crazy on how it is structured, I am just interested by the options that they can make.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    but thats literally what its going to be but with SSA support and higher stats and they'll do the exact same thing with Basilis
    I guess I shouldn't really expect too much alteration from the original weapon. I guess an almost instant PP Recovery battery would be very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyreek View Post
    With photon recolor to boot I hope. Also where can I find those? Are they available in the icon dump?
    Ah it's been a couple of years since I last saw them, I remember saving the file but, I've seem to have lost it. I do remember White and Red being a color variation and another that was White and Light blue. My memory may be wrong, I apologize.

Pusoni Anime Blu-ray / DVD

Pusoni Anime will be compiled into a Blu-Ray / DVD.
    Festa Sales Date: July 14th at Kobe’s PS Fan Festa
    General Sales Date: To Be Announced
    Price: Blu-Ray: 5000 Yen / DVD: 4000 Yen
    Item Codes are also included.

Called it! Let's hope we get a localized version like we did for the first Anime.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Pusoni Anime Blu-ray / DVD

Pusoni Anime will be compiled into a Blu-Ray / DVD.
    Festa Sales Date: July 14th at Kobe’s PS Fan Festa
    General Sales Date: To Be Announced
    Price: Blu-Ray: 5000 Yen / DVD: 4000 Yen
    Item Codes are also included.

Called it! Let's hope we get a localized version like we did for the first Anime.
    That's about 12 weeks out, and we are on episode 15, so looks like it might end in the 24~26 episode range, unless the Blu-Ray will be a special early-bird treat for those who buy it at the Festa with the yet to be aired at the time episodes.
    Last edited by Anduril; Apr 21, 2019 at 01:12 AM.