Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Looks like the new Orbit series was just shown off in EP6 part 2 update. Sounds like they're saying Mirage series.
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

apparently only 12% of all players currently meet the requirements of new Expert matching.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    apparently only 12% of all players currently meet the requirements of new Expert matching.
    Only 12%. Well in any case I am passing on this new expert requirements though. Will be here for phatom and EP6 though

anyone else passing up on these requirements ??

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Only 12%. Well in any case I am passing on this new expert requirements though. Will be here for phatom and EP6 though

anyone else passing up on these requirements ??
    I've got a few friends already whining about the new Req and using any info they find to justify this req being too hard, come the hell on this solo XQ isn't impossible like everyone is thinking.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    I've got a few friends already whining about the new Req and using any info they find to justify this req being too hard, come the hell on this solo XQ isn't impossible like everyone is thinking.
    well in any case we know that this isn't going to go away any time soon so yeah. Maybe sometime down the road we might be able to clear it and by we I mean everyone. Besides expert or no expert people die in the EQ's everyone now and then lol.

edit: looking at the posts above and below me. Its clear that the war on hardcore vs causal's is going to start again lol. Like I said above. Give it time everyone will be able to clear it maybe not now but sometime soon
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Apr 21, 2019 at 03:24 AM.

I managed the Solo XQ on Hero, Su/Fi and Hu/Su. It's cheesable as f*ck. also my first ever attempt as Mama-Desu Trigger ended with a 17 min S-Rank clear on Te/Fi

Shit's not that hard ppl.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    well in any case we know that this isn't going to go away any time soon so yeah. Maybe sometime down the road we might be able to clear it and by we I mean everyone. Besides expert or no expert people die in the EQ's everyone now and then lol.

edit: looking at the posts above and below me. Its clear that the war on hardcore vs causal's is going to start again lol. Like I said above. Give it time everyone will be able to clear it maybe not now but sometime soon
    It's never going to go away, its time some people learn the game even a LITTLE bit more and clear this but i'm looking forward to a casual ranting and seething at me because "youre such an elitist scumbag, we all cant be as good as you! 24/7 this game, I GOT A LIFE" etc etc whatever man, enjoy non expert since everyone gets like this every new Expert Req update.

Interval 4 on Endless 1 should have been the minimum req honestly

I managed the Solo XQ on Hero, Su/Fi and Hu/Su. It's cheesable as f*ck. also my first ever attempt as Mama-Desu Trigger ended with a 17 min S-Rank clear on Te/Fi

Shit's not that hard ppl.
    BUT WE CANT BE AS GOOD AS YOU EVEN WITH CHEESE CLASSES REEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

beating an oodan to death with an eternal psychodrive

I managed the Solo XQ on Hero, Su/Fi and Hu/Su.
    what did you do for phaleg? i imagine her damage floor would eat most pets alive
    100% certified quality post

the pso-world forums are a pvp-enabled zone

What's the big deal with expert and non-expert anyway? I pretty much only play solo but I never run into any problems during EQs or anything when I do join pugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    It's never going to go away, its time some people learn the game even a LITTLE bit more and clear this but i'm looking forward to a casual ranting and seething at me because "youre such an elitist scumbag, we all cant be as good as you! 24/7 this game, I GOT A LIFE" etc etc whatever man, enjoy non expert since everyone gets like this every new Expert Req update.
    What's with expert req's anyways . Other than filtering causals from the hardcore bunch which is all I can get from expert req's. I mean people still die in EQ's anyways expert or no expert title

The only use for expert req's I can think of would be for designing future content based on the result of number of hardcore's to casual players
    Last edited by TakemiShinnosuke; Apr 21, 2019 at 03:55 AM.