Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    From your post I read two things, SKILL and TIME to clear.

Really Skill ? LOL ??? I would like to have fun too but calling it skill for something that is nothing more than what is supposed to be fun and pass the time is just odd.
    maybe that's just me.

The only real skill I see would be the pvp arena cause you get to fight e-sports style.
    Again probably just me

As for faster timing on runs. Rng is still rng. is there really a confirmation that faster runs gets you better rng ??

Work hard play hard. Yeah true , but why play so hard when it is not e-sports to beign with.
    PSO2 while challenging ( that's what makes it fun ) is not exactly an e-sports game to begin with.
    What he meant is he multi-ships so he can do the EQ once per ship, say he has 4 characters, each on one different ship
    5-8 minutes run mean he can do the EQ on all his characters, 10 minutes runs on only3 and 15+ runs means on only 2, so you obviously get less loot because less runs.

Also, the problem regarding expert lies more in the way the game works than anything, which SEGA has been constantly trying to address : Content is very easily available to everyone because it's needed for progression, but said content would require a proper build/gear/skill tree to even be able to run without feeling like it takes forever and a half, so said players need to "leech" off people who already met those requirements.. It's not really these players' fault since they are completely left to their own devices until they reach XH (a bit less so than before but it's still very much a thing)

To this day, I still wish they made legit super hard requirements, ironically not for those who can clear but for the non-expert matchmaking, first to make it less of a hellhole, and second, to get people to strive for something instead of it being handed to them and forgotten.

Costume design contest in a nutshell:
    Lewd = Win

agree on this but is this all. There's nothing else you people look forward to besides this game ?
    ( not trolling but from the posts I read, yeah, I have to ask )

agree on this but is this all. There's nothing else you people look forward to besides this game ?
    ??? You're commenting on a post about pso2 what does looking forward to anything else have to do with the topic?

Quote Originally Posted by EspeonageTieler View Post
    ??? You're commenting on a post about pso2 what does looking forward to anything else have to do with the topic?
    cause it sounded like if I do not clear " x quest " I am dead lol

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

I'm fine with not getting expert requirement.
    Not going to really miss out on anything.

cause it sounded like if I do not clear " x quest " I am dead lol
    I just chimed in because it was the discussed subject, but I don't care much about the issue to be honest, I'm busy basking in the hype of faster wand melee while getting ready to semi-reluctantly doing Phantom stuff until we get UH fields and SPACE BATTLES !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    I just chimed in because it was the discussed subject, but I don't care much about the issue to be honest, I'm busy basking in the hype of faster wand melee while getting ready to semi-reluctantly doing Phantom stuff until we get UH fields and SPACE BATTLES !!!!
    SPACE battle. should play some robot anime music while in the space EQ ( gundam maybe ?? )

why would I want to bring IRL stuff in this conversation? its bad enough with how games and this world runs that companies feel the need to shove shitty politics and agenda's into our games where we go to escape from reality but really we're just doing the same ol song and dance virtually. I'm not ranting about this and frankly it's got nothing to do with PSO2

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    What he meant is he multi-ships so he can do the EQ once per ship, say he has 4 characters, each on one different ship
    5-8 minutes run mean he can do the EQ on all his characters, 10 minutes runs on only3 and 15+ runs means on only 2, so you obviously get less loot because less runs.

Also, the problem regarding expert lies more in the way the game works than anything, which SEGA has been constantly trying to address : Content is very easily available to everyone because it's needed for progression, but said content would require a proper build/gear/skill tree to even be able to run without feeling like it takes forever and a half, so said players need to "leech" off people who already met those requirements.. It's not really these players' fault since they are completely left to their own devices until they reach XH (a bit less so than before but it's still very much a thing)

To this day, I still wish they made legit super hard requirements, ironically not for those who can clear but for the non-expert matchmaking, first to make it less of a hellhole, and second, to get people to strive for something instead of it being handed to them and forgotten.
    this guy gets it
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

[QUOTE=Kril;3461992]why would I want to bring IRL stuff in this conversation? its bad enough with how games and this world runs that companies feel the need to shove shitty politics and agenda's into our games where we go to escape from reality but really we're just doing the same ol song and dance virtually. I'm not ranting about this and frankly it's got nothing to do with PSO2

I end my last reply with this. escape from reality.. got it!!!

Now topic change to something fun