Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    Just means CM will be even easier now.
    CM was the last thing on my mind for this balance patch, I suppose it'll make sense for that but I was the assumption this was for new players starting out and slowly getting the higher level disks over time. Unless they get help or do the research about getting Lv17 disks quick
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I might be mistaken, but I think they adjust Lv1-16 PAs because the power gap between 1->2, 2->3 etc up to 15->16 was "normal", and then there was a huge gap between 16->17. So they just remove this last gap by bringing 16 closer to 17, and adjusting everything below accordingly.

TBH they could give wand a big speed boost by removing the retarded spin from the first normal, that lets enemies interrupt you easily.

Nice update but a few things missing, like Katana Combat Finish being so damn slow (like 2 seconds) that it easily misses cause the boss wandered off somewhere else after you pressed the button.

Also, not like the Tritt Shooter (0) damage buff, shows Sega still struggle with truly understanding classes. The damage is fine, missing the moment the target makes one step away from you is the real issue.

13* dropping with max element and +35 max grind is totally amazing though. Finally not such a huge pain in the ass to get an saf or the ingredients for a 15 anymore.
    I doubt the change will change existing 13* to be maxed so I just hope they will repeat the Austere NT ingredient weapon drop buff cause otherwise the change won't be very important atm. I got so many ingredient weapons for Austere NT already but besides Ares NT I got nothing past +33 max grind.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I might be mistaken, but I think they adjust Lv1-16 PAs because the power gap between 1->2, 2->3 etc up to 15->16 was "normal", and then there was a huge gap between 16->17. So they just remove this last gap by bringing 16 closer to 17, and adjusting everything below accordingly.
    ya i know, a balancing that could have been done a long time ago without requiring an episode patch to do it. not only that, majority of the player base has their PA's/Techs at Lv17, the only people benefiting from this are new players and I suppose new characters (not that you wouldnt use cubes on the important PAs/Techs for them).

What I'm getting at is while it may help with something like CM, its basically a useless update for people with Lv17 PA's/Techs
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    Whine huh.
    still using 11* using units huh?
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 14, 2019 at 01:45 PM.
    PSO2 NGS

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    still using 11* using units huh?
    Did you really think nobody saw that?
    Spoiler!

What he said was uncalled for but like, calm down jeez.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Did you really think nobody saw that?
    Spoiler!

What he said was uncalled for but like, calm down jeez.
    i'll type it again if you want, i just thought i'd tone it down and say something else

nice policing bro
    PSO2 NGS

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    ya i know, a balancing that could have been done a long time ago without requiring an episode patch to do it
    I'll never forgive, or forget how badly they screwed up the implementation of lvl17 disks.

Most lvl17 striking PAs were 10-25% damage buffs over the lvl16 version.
    They only dropped from XH.
    The only sources of XH were ult, and VERY specific EQs which were dripfed to us one at a time, or were seasonal.
    Specific enemies drop specific common disks for each class since the start of this game.
    And of course, on the rare-ish occasion disks dropped, you had to HOPE it was lvl17, and not lvl10-16 in XH.

It took me literal MONTHS of catching as many scheduled XH EQs as possible to get that 10% damage bonus to sakura end after it was implemented.

This is what happens when the makers don't play their own game: They will design shit that anyone with any kind of experience with the game can tell you within a day; "this will piss off your customers". It's so easy to avert/fix these problems too, such as this 1-16 scaleing they could have done long ago, the very welcome excube shop we got, or making use of the PA fragments to level PAs. They could have done any of these things a long time ago, but they went with one of the worst possible ways about it for god knows how many months from XH release to the excube PA shop.
    Last edited by Maninbluejumpsuit; Apr 14, 2019 at 03:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I'll never forgive, or forget how badly they screwed up the implementation of lvl17 disks.

It took me literal MONTHS of catching as many scheduled XH EQs as possible to get that 10% damage bonus to sakura end after it was implemented.
    OH YEAH, I remember how much you would point out not having SE Lv17 for months lol during that time period I managed 2 Lv17 disks but I didnt want to mention it to you, I actually dont remember where they dropped but the dmg jump was great.

Ya I don't miss farming Lv17 PA's/Techs and what a pain it was to get them, especially ones that dropped off like rare bosses and enemies. I mean it brought back nostalgia on hunting Techs in PSO Ep 1/2 but I didn't think it needed to make a comeback like this much less tied behind timed gated content and general low rates. I think I struggled with Gurren Tessen the most, took me about idk a month or so to get it or rather around the time Kuron field was nearly dead. Imagine if they implemented Lv18 PA/Techs, it would be the same exact thing over again which idk how much easier it would be to do because I dont remember where the disk/techs locations used to be but I also haven't picked up PA/Tech disks in like over a year, not even to break them down because if I need a PA/Tech I'll just trade them in for cubes
    PSO2 NGS