Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

partizan has normal turning speed (?????? but its something)

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Falco View Post
    imma have to stop you there since tmg mobbing is not a real thing.. sword does is better and tmg is meant for countering with bns on bosses
    Oh don't get me wrong, I know mobbing with TMGs suck. I only mentioned using BNS for those rare situations where a bunch of targets are lined and I'm a good distance away. I mob with Brightness End spam pretty much all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    But why? :/
    I'm guessing it'll work like how Phantom's rifle normals allows you to move as you fire. Considering that talis normals are stiff, I think it's nice having the ability to move yourself for positioning purposes. They still need better step-cancel windows though!
    Last edited by Sriracha X; Apr 10, 2019 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sriracha X View Post
    Oh don't get me wrong, I know mobbing with TMGs suck. I only mentioned using BNS for those rare situations where a bunch of targets are lined and I'm a good distance away. I mob with Brightness End spam pretty much all the time.
    Sword still does better in this situation, this isnt aimed at you but nothings worse than watching Heros spam BnS on literally everything including bosses (no counters). Nothing makes me have an eargasm like 3-5 Hrs spamming BnS like crazy

Also Heros Crest trades, while the weapons i want for camos are now more easily obtainable, these crests trades are becoming more annoying and not only that im sure i cant convert the 4.5k Kings Crests i have into Heros so its more storage clogging i dont need
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Sword still does better in this situation, this isnt aimed at you but nothings worse than watching Heros spam BnS on literally everything including bosses (no counters). Nothing makes me have an eargasm like 3-5 Hrs spamming BnS like crazy

Also Heros Crest trades, while the weapons i want for camos are now more easily obtainable, these crests trades are becoming more annoying and not only that im sure i cant convert the 4.5k Kings Crests i have into Heros so its more storage clogging i dont need
    do what i do, akatsukis for cubes

Yeah, no doubt. I hate that too. I wish they had a setting where you could lower sound effects that come from other players. If they were to add on top of the upcoming setting to lower other players' effects, that would be awesome. Speaking of BNS spammers, I've noticed since I started playing again that there are a lot of heroes spamming only sword weapon action...like they can't even be like those who use Rising Slash all day lol

I honestly forgot what half/all of those weapons on that list even are.

I like all the changes except the movement ability on Hero's talis normal attack. =\

Quote Originally Posted by Sriracha X View Post
    Yeah, no doubt. I hate that too. I wish they had a setting where you could lower sound effects that come from other players. If they were to add on top of the upcoming setting to lower other players' effects, that would be awesome. Speaking of BNS spammers, I've noticed since I started playing again that there are a lot of heroes spamming only sword weapon action...like they can't even be like those who use Rising Slash all day lol
    Holding Rising Slash, BnS spam, Wep Action on sword is the epitome of a lazy player who won't learn Hero, if this sounds "toxic" to you (again not specifically you) then git gud

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    I honestly forgot what half/all of those weapons on that list even are.
    out of date weapons that are pretty much Camo's at this point, oh wait, you need to get 6 of them to turn them into one cuz +35 is needed for some reason

anyways i dont want to derail the thread with a rant Im just hoping to see something good come to BO within the next week or so
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Holding Rising Slash, BnS spam, Wep Action on sword is the epitome of a lazy player who won't learn Hero
    Agreed with that. This made me sick too.
    I prefer spamming Second Edge instead of BnS myself as 10 hits give ~1m damage for mere 3 seconds >_<

Not sure about this but atm it's kinda shit so any buff is welcome