Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i want a class that uses a shield in the arrmor slot and for weapons use : partisans (romans) , wands(templar knights) and gunslash(antiriot police? )
    PsP2i had SnS, we have SnS already but its tied to 2 Raid quests only (my wild guess SnS makes an appearance on the new class as a surprise) so I don't get how they can't manage something like this in. The base is there, they just need a work around that isnt the super simplified raid version. I want an SnS combo in this game, would be great
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    PsP2i had SnS, we have SnS already but its tied to 2 Raid quests only (my wild guess SnS makes an appearance on the new class as a surprise) so I don't get how they can't manage something like this in. The base is there, they just need a work around that isnt the super simplified raid version. I want an SnS combo in this game, would be great
    Me as well. SnS could have so many interesting gimmicks: Block with shield to power up the next sword pa/attack. Weapon switching like Hr with Shield and Sword/Partisan/Wand. Imagine Sheild and Wand combos. Shield to block weak attacks while being able to charge heavy hammer efficiently... >.<;

shows the stuff in the magazine scans

Now updated with full balance patch list!
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Wow the Jet Wheel suction seems stronger than I expected, and I loove that added movement on the warp action.

"13* Weapons: Now always drop with Overgrind Limit 35 and Attribute 60"

They couldn't have done that earlier, like during Ult Amduscia campaign ? _(:3
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

What will happen if I equip at the same time both L/Wand E Change and L/A Wand E Change?

I can't see a context where the turn around bow thing is useful

either way sure why not, long as master shot isn't slugging anymore

EDIT: I now think this is now a case of sega being bad at showcasing their stuff because IS THIS ACTUALLY THE BOW PA HOMING I HAVE WAITED FOR SO BAD FOR ALL THOSE YEARS???
    Last edited by Kintama; Apr 12, 2019 at 07:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    All class buffs, especially Hero

Other
    - 13* Weapons: Now always drop with Overgrind Limit 35 and Attribute 60.
    YOOOOOOOO

stephencolbertgiveittomeNOW.mkv

This would have been so great during the Ult Amd campaign...I got so many mats that could be made into Austere-NT but don't have the grind limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    What will happen if I equip at the same time both L/Wand E Change and L/A Wand E Change?
    Your wand gets so damn confused that you end up with every element at once. Happy bonking
    Last edited by Sriracha X; Apr 12, 2019 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    the first change the element, the second remove the change, infinity loop, server crash, E-maintenance
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3