Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Glad it looks like we're getting the camo from the tryhard from the get go instead of waiting months for a campaign or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    "13* Weapons: Now always drop with Overgrind Limit 35 and Attribute 60"

They couldn't have done that earlier, like during Ult Amduscia campaign ? _(:3
    That would have made to much sense, clearly. It's nice having every weapon you need for the 15 star, but also need 2-3 more to cap them.

Fighter (yet again) and Bouncer got the short end of the stick man, i knew Sega would disappoint me on these. Not only that Lv1-16 dmg adjustments? I mean wtf everyones at Lv17 and can just buy the Lv17 disks for 20 cubes. I just dont understand, why is it so hard to fix Knuckles and help out BO to get off the Kestral T0 train? Instead its spam more Kestral T0 now

Them FO buffs tho, make me more OP plz
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 12, 2019 at 11:45 AM.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    Fighter (yet again) and Bouncer got the short end of the stick man, i knew Sega would disappoint me on these. Not only that Lv1-16 dmg adjustments? I mean wtf everyones at Lv17 and can just buy the Lv17 disks for 20 cubes. I just dont understand, why is it so hard to fix Knuckles and help out BO to get off the Kestral T0 train? Instead its spam more Kestral T0 now

Tech buffs are more due to a hilarious oversight from Sega, since they buffed all techs to be usable early EP5, and then in their Emergency buffs, only buffed light techs, which mean the tech balance they were trying to achieve got effectively shafted. They're only bringing those techs to reasonable power again, to reach that tech balance again.
    Also most of those won't matter because mobbing techs still old a candle to Ra Zandia 90% of the time sooo

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Tech buffs are more due to a hilarious oversight from Sega, since they buffed all techs to be usable early EP5, and then in their Emergency buffs, only buffed light techs, which mean the tech balance they were trying to achieve got effectively shafted. They're only bringing those techs to reasonable power again, to reach that tech balance again.
    Also most of those won't matter because mobbing techs still old a candle to Ra Zandia 90% of the time sooo
    Wind and Lighting techs needed a buff, the others didnt really need it. Buff Gi Megid? I mean okay make me stronger than i already am? Gi Grants T0 buff? Why its not bad now even with Re Zandia

Regarding 13☆ drops:

Hey guys glad you wasted your time for 2 of the same weps be we aint doing that shit anymore HAAAAA GOT'EM
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 12, 2019 at 11:59 AM.
    PSO2 NGS
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

I really want Wind Techs to not suck anymore because I don't wanna level up Wind mastery just for the Compounds on my Te/Fi (soon probably Te/Ph).
    But I look forward to the Nabarta Type-0 damage Buff. Currently it's a wet fart and the only reason to use it is it's utility. I want it to feel like a strong counter attack to justify its PP drain compared to blocking with L/ Tech C Parry.

Gi Grants Typ0 Really didn't need a buff imo but I only use it for lawn mowing during TACO's so it might be too weak in actual content. But regular Gi Grants certainly did need a buff. Na Grants also. Also Il Grope buffs are always welcome. Can't comment much on Fo elements but that compound buff is gonna be nice.

Also is Guard stance Hu finally getting viable?

It isn't like fighter isn't already a strong damage dealing job, can't speak on bouncer since i'v had no interest in it. but FO, all i see people do and recommend i also do is just spam ill grants and Grants all day every day. just forget the other techs, only those 2 seem to matter. which is why it seems they buffed every other tech BUT those 2. (kind of want a faster NA megid though..)

So i don't even think it's making them more Op, it's actually trying to balance them.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I really want Wind Techs to not suck anymore because I don't wanna level up Wind mastery just for the Compounds on my Te/Fi (soon probably Te/Ph).
    But I look forward to the Nabarta Type-0 damage Buff. Currently it's a wet fart and the only reason to use it is it's utility. I want it to feel like a strong counter attack to justify its PP drain compared to blocking with L/ Tech C Parry.

Gi Grants Typ0 Really didn't need a buff imo but I only use it for lawn mowing during TACO's so it might be too weak in actual content. But regular Gi Grants certainly did need a buff. Na Grants also. Also Il Grope buffs are always welcome. Can't comment much on Fo elements but that compound buff is gonna be nice.

Also is Guard stance Hu finally getting viable?
    Have you used power crafted Gi Megid? WITH photon flare on an Atra Rod with S4 PF CD? Its good but theyre only make it even stronger, granted ya it will always suck on super mobile enemies but man, i dont think it needed a buff but ill take it

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    It isn't like fighter isn't already a strong damage dealing job, can't speak on bouncer since i'v had no interest in it. but FO, all i see people do and recommend i also do is just spam ill grants and Grants all day every day. just forget the other techs, only those 2 seem to matter. which is why it seems they buffed every other tech BUT those 2. (kind of want a faster NA megid though..)

So i don't even think it's making them more Op, it's actually trying to balance them.
    I was expecting overall Knuckle buff so i dont have to use Gear Experience anymore but because muh Lv1-16 power adjustment it didnt do anything for the class. FI is still DS>TD>Knuckles. Ya Fi is strong but its more or less for all 3 of its weps
    PSO2 NGS

Have you used power crafted Gi Megid? WITH photon flare on an Atra Rod with S4 PF CD? Its good but theyre only make it even stronger, granted ya it will always suck on super mobile enemies but man, i dont think it needed a buff but ill take it
    No but Its short Range and immobility always infuriated me.

Lv1-16 dmg adjustments?
    Just means CM will be even easier now.