Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    But why? :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Sriracha X View Post
    I'm guessing it'll work like how Phantom's rifle normals allows you to move as you fire. Considering that talis normals are stiff, I think it's nice having the ability to move yourself for positioning purposes. They still need better step-cancel windows though!
    I think a better comparison would be to Ra rifle normals (and Br bullet bow normals). Why are people against this? Do they think it will make Hr talis use too awkward?
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

If it works like those weapons, then even better. If being able to move while doing talis normals is a bad thing then I honestly can't see what the problem is (for those that think so, please tell me why)

Bringer’s Rifle in the Hero's crest exchange, nice it will be my camo for phantom's rifle ... oh wait it's a gunslash and not a rifle like in PSO1, RIP
    (please Sega give gunslash to the next successor class!)
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    Bringer’s Rifle in the Hero's crest exchange, nice it will be my camo for phantom's rifle ... oh wait it's a gunslash and not a rifle like in PSO1, RIP
    Gunslash can be equipped by Successor classes. Hero can, and so will Phantom.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    A painful reminder

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Gunslash can be equipped by Successor classes. Hero can, and so will Phantom.
    You missed the point, Bringers RIFLE has been a rifle in everygame until Sega decided to pull a Sega and turn it into GS for no reason in pso2. Much like some Knuckes and Twin Claw weps are WLs in this game from PSU
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Oh, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    You missed the point, Bringers RIFLE has been a rifle in everygame until Sega decided to pull a Sega and turn it into GS for no reason in pso2. Much like some Knuckes and Twin Claw weps are WLs in this game from PSU
    You missed the point too. He asked for a Successor class that is based around the gunslash

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    You missed the point too. He asked for a Successor class that is based around the gunslash
    I didnt, i didnt want to point that part out BUT i wouldnt doubt the new class having GS as successor class weapon later this given our new director loves the weapon. My guess is still GS/Wand/WLs
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

As long as we get a class that is knuckles / jet boots / launcher at some point. I feel like that would be a fun combination.

i want a class that uses a shield in the arrmor slot and for weapons use : partisans (romans) , wands(templar knights) and gunslash(antiriot police? )