Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Anyone know how often jellen triggers from Ph attacks? I'm thinking of putting phrase decay on my Ph katana but I'm not sure if it'll be worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    What did those even do? Affect PSE?
    They decided whenever or not your team tree buffs are greyed out or not and for how long.
    That "mechanic" is getting removed entirely.

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Anyone know how often jellen triggers from Ph attacks? I'm thinking of putting phrase decay on my Ph katana but I'm not sure if it'll be worth it.
    We don't have the specifics yet but whatever the rate is going to be I think it's safe to assume Phrase Decay is going to be way more beneficial to PH than Phrase Weak

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    You can watch the Phantom gameplay demo where there's a rockbear and enemies in somehow buster map to find out.

Ugh, finishing episode 5 is mandatory to start episode 6, what a pointless decision. Just let us change to Ep6 mode with a quick optional recap, Ep5's story is awful so all I'm going to do is waste a few hours skipping every cutscene and start 6 with no idea what is going on anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Ugh, finishing episode 5 is mandatory to start episode 6, what a pointless decision. Just let us change to Ep6 mode with a quick optional recap, Ep5's story is awful so all I'm going to do is waste a few hours skipping every cutscene and start 6 with no idea what is going on anyway.
    If you want to understand what is going on, just don't skip the very last cutscene of EP5, that should be enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

You left out confusing. Seriously, because it was fully translated, I've redone EP5 from start to finish a couple of weeks ago and I seriously didn't understand so many of the plot points that it's ridiculous. I had no issues understanding EP1 to EP3 from the days with the matter boards, when I had to do a bunch of game play, kill quests and fetch quests before seeing the next chapter and yet, seeing EP5 with barely any interruptions still left so many questions unanswered for me. Don't know if it's because it's a complex story, if it's badly translated or so boring that my ADD phased me in and out of it.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    If you want to understand what is going on, just don't skip the very last cutscene of EP5, that should be enough.
    Just for reference, which chapter is the final one? So that I know when to stop skipping.

Just for reference, which chapter is the final one? So that I know when to stop skipping.
    Ch.6: Our Heroes Assemble

You get a literal FREE Chronos Stone just for doing Ep5s story, why wouldnt you do this???
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

so Sega wants ppl to XH Ph day one

in the meanwhile