Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

I was curious about this Crack I affix which everyone says is great. Assuming it scales linearly, that would make Crack V have
    +15 ATK, +25 DEF, +25 HP and +5 PP. This falls somewhere between Returner IV and Returner V. But if only Crack I is available at the start, wouldn't that make Crack V pretty rare? Also, since we still have the mentality of atk uber alles, wouldn't that +15atk make it pretty weak as an affix?
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Apr 23, 2019 at 02:56 PM. Reason: fixed some grammar

Defence? HP? Really? Nah! ONLY ATTACK! ONLY HARDCORE!

I really prefer to hit hard and survive all incomings by countering it with heavy damage instead of tanking.
    There are: dodge, skills, POTs, PAs with I-frames, MAG effects and PB for surviving emergencies without losing attack potential onto HP and Def affixes...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I was curious about this Crack I affix which everyone says is great. Assuming it scales linearly, that would make Crack V have
    +15 ATK, +25 DEF, +25 HP and +5 PP. This falls somewhere between Returner IV and Returner V. But if only Crack I is available at the start, wouldn't that make Crack V pretty rare? Also, since we still have the mentality of atk uber alles, wouldn't that +15atk make it pretty weak as an affix?
    Doesn't scale like that.
    Spoiler!

anyone done with the client side update yet ??

done hours ago
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

EP6's music so far in the trailers have been so good. Can't wait to hear more in future updates.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    EP6's music so far in the trailers have been so good. Can't wait to hear more in future updates.

Yeah, I really like a lot the one they are using in the AIS Vega section in the new EQ

especially the part in 22:16 the Piano and then the Guitar in 22:37
    You can barely hear it in the background

There was one trailer tho where the theme sounded like a remixed Omega Masquerade theme. It was the 3 minute video about the EQ in a previous livestream. I am curious what that theme is. Maybe I am mishearing it but it really does sound like Masquerade's theme.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Just a few hours now. Here's hoping there's enough to keep me interested for more than an hour or two!

a few hours and many tickets to spam level phatom to 90. I am lucky I kept all of them hahaha