Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

because most katana Br's i find in mpa do only guren

as katana phantom is more likely a good replace of katana Braver

that's the point

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    because most katana Br's i find in mpa do only guren

as katana phantom is more likely a good replace of katana Braver

that's the point
    do you play with Expert matching off? Because I only see bad BR's spamming Tessen every once and awhile, most know that Sakura End T0 and Gekka are the ones you spam (or just SE).

and nobody can say Katana on Phantom is a replacement for BR GT spam either, nobody besides Event attendees have gotten their hands on playing Ph at all yet
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Episode 6 week is also End Game's week

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    There are more than you think, just like SU spamming Wanda Shock on bosses... _(:3
    i met Su/Hu 10*tact in double buster quest yesterday and most of mpa have awful affix or no affix at all on EXPERT

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    do you play with Expert matching off? Because I only see bad BR's spamming Tessen every once and awhile, most know that Sakura End T0 and Gekka are the ones you spam (or just SE).

and nobody can say Katana on Phantom is a replacement for BR GT spam either, nobody besides Event attendees have gotten their hands on playing Ph at all yet
    Expert matching is a joke ever since you can 4 man the requirements.You pretty much have to TMPA or else you'll get matched up with the weirdest players imaginable.

Quote Originally Posted by TakemiShinnosuke View Post
    Episode 6 week is also End Game's week
    You mean Avengers? This is even worse for me since Endgame starts in German cinemas 2 days early, exactly on the day PSO2 EP6 launches. I pray for a lack of E-Maitnence.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Expert matching is a joke ever since you can 4 man the requirements.You pretty much have to TMPA or else you'll get matched up with the weirdest players.
    First part obvious, secondly i say this because somehow having a bad run on expert because a nightmare on non expert matching where lets say persona raid that normally would be 5-10mins long turns into 15-20mins long.
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

PHANTASY STAR ONLINE 2 EPISODE6 Overview Trailer:
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I just really wish that they let us download some manual patch or something. I don't want a scenario where we have to patch the game AFTER the maintenance cause who knows how big the update is (2-3GB or more perhaps)

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    I just really wish that they let us download some manual patch or something. I don't want a scenario where we have to patch the game AFTER the maintenance cause who knows how big the update is (2-3GB or more perhaps)
    2-3GB is quite fast tbh or would you rather something as slow as warframe's update lol

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    The patches are usually up for download a couple of hours before maintenance ends.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.