Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast
    The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    The story of "Next Generation" ARKS seems pretty moving.
    I think that missing friend of Stratos and Kyokuya indeed was turned into the CAST and will be a trainer of Etoile class.
    Oh? So you can understand it?

... can you give me a brief summary what happened? I'm so goddamn curious but my Moonspeak is too weak I only know that whatever happened made Stratos go depressed, Kyouka going emo and chuuni while trying to help her (and us invalidating all his work by simply being awesome at the right time and place )

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I dont think EP6 would be better if Shiva was torturing arks while MC is on a whacky adventure with matoi, finding mother on the way who refuses to leave her Falz form while tagging up with Aika, a fallen valkyrie.
    And a Vopal Shellhead voiced by Taika Waititi... Damn, why couldn't this be EP6?

Plus it's really selling the story short by saying we're back to square one. Xiao's new form completely countered that sword guy in chapter 2 and in chapter 3 we managed to kill off shape shifter girl. We're just now introducing EP4 characters into the story which seem to have a advantage due to Ether which does fit the "turning the tides" title of this chapter. I understand that the time period between story updates kills the pacing but this is true for almost every episode thus far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    That's actually a very good point.
    From what I understand we aren't atleast not fully at Square one. The end had the Squatters in our head actually seriously discuss the situation (after getting slapped around like cannon fodder) and even Shiva decided to stop being passive so I assume a lot of movement will happen now. The Episodes usually had a point where shit hit the Photon Fan so I guess we are close to that point now.

... on a side note I can't be the only one thinking that the Falz actually being able to properly manifest and fight is ... well technically a big deal?
    None of that really changes the situation in any meaningful way and the villains are hardly bothered by it. Its just back to theorizing on what they can do rather than what they have done that's actually worked. Its setup and setups with no satisfying payoff as of yet.

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

I don't quite agree on that, while she didn't seem to act much different at first unlike all the other times Shiva went straight for the kill, no playing around, after Mithras death. Also while I don't fully understand it (Lack of JPN Knowledge) it seems Shiva is changing tactics. And while the Plan failed thanks to Mithras sacrifice we know it would have worked and can build on that.

They sure are doing an excellent job at keeping Risa and Harriet relevant to the story. /s
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    The story of "Next Generation" ARKS seems pretty moving.
    I think that missing friend of Stratos and Kyokuya indeed was turned into the CAST and will be a trainer of Etoile class.
    Stratos said Ruco was already a cast at that time that why she believe her friend still alive at somepoint but that also mean Ruco is a kid cast? atleast she has friends to help her to not going to be a crazy like Risa

So what exactly pissed Kyo so much to the point of being ultra edgy chunni lol? Someone really needs to knock some sense into him lol. Not even Quna's questioning could put a dent to him. Maria probably would but...eh. Inb4 shes the one who trained him
    test

i finally played the new chapter and man i have a lot of questions

1 did in this chapter finally explain how harukotan has been without any single kuronite , did they at least said the kuronites are darker clones ?
    2 why Xiera was spying on Hagito (AKA the military nerd/fool)
    3 the shironians will act like a resistanse now ? also do they live in a city ship now ?(i skipped the sub stories)
    4 where is our next destination Earth or Omega ? i didnt understood that point

my observations:
    1 Magatsu turn out to be a half of Sukuna , or its still a separate entity , one way or another she its gonna lose the control
    2 in the cinematic after the fight Shiva was like : are you using my children against me ?
    3 im sure Phaleg didnt fight Shiva because : Phaleg: its she a force of nature , then nope n_n
    4 Persona said Shiva won because PD its the perfect copy of Xion, so she can predict anything just like her

In side story, Luther talks how "world without photons" is the only way to defeat Shiva. Is this a hint to Phantasy Star Nova and Machia?
    ID: Maks

Quote Originally Posted by Kiboune View Post
    In side story, Luther talks how "world without photons" is the only way to defeat Shiva. Is this a hint to Phantasy Star Nova and Machia?
    Or Earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiboune View Post
    I doubt it, I think he was just expressing how dire the situation was. I don't even know if they want to even acknowledge the existence of Nova in PSO2. That would be an interesting solution though.

Or Earth.
    Photons still work and exist on earth though, it's just that their technology is based on Ether instead. We're still probably going to earth though.