Page 23 of 37 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast

Machia is already purified of Gran after Nova's demise I believe so there really isnt any point in making it relevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    Photons still work and exist on earth though, it's just that their technology is based on Ether instead. We're still probably going to earth though.
    Don't forget Ether is what caused PD to escape the timeloop and almost seconds away in wiping out everything in an instant if Alma didnt bother to show up.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    Don't forget Ether is what caused PD to escape the timeloop and almost seconds away in wiping out everything in an instant if Alma didnt bother to show up.
    I was just pointing out that Earth isn't "a world without photons". I thought the problems with PD and Omega had more to do with the aftermath of trying to use Ether to separate PD from Persona it causing the ether to attempt to manifest an entire universe, rather than PD getting "free".

i hate to say this maybe earth might be a nice place to fight Shiva/PD because if you remember deus esca , didnt had power against MC because it was from another universe .

so applying this logic upside down , if Shiva is outside of the oracleverse she might get weak greatly

PD from PSIV was sealed by three planet so we have Xiao/RoKami,Mother,Sukuna in pso2 maybe they're going to do something like that

I'd really be disappointed if PSO2 being a prequel to the classics tbh.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I'd really be disappointed if PSO2 being a prequel to the classics tbh.
    specially if the personal cannon of many around here its that our characters are decendants of the ones of previous games XD

example my first 2 characters are decendants of my PSO1 character and my PSZ character ancestor was his cousin :P
    Last edited by silo1991; Jan 6, 2020 at 11:35 AM.

I wouldn't be surprised if they end up going for something similar to the 3 planet concept from the classic games, but I doubt it'll be an outright prequel.

Why the disappointment? (Although that's unlikely but then again it's modern Sega so it's wouldn't be surprising.)
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if they end up going for something similar to the 3 planet concept from the classic games, but I doubt it'll be an outright prequel.
    Wont stop the community to interpret it that way and insist their headcanon is real canon. :eyeroll:

My hate for PSO2 Earth is intensified, the latest chapter is such a complete waste of time and there wasn't any other point of it other than "HEY REMEMBER ANIMATION!??!, HEY REMEMBER EPISODE EARTH!?!?!" Mother wasnt even relevant.
    test