Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 4567891017 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    1 i trought Kamitsu didnt show up in person due to cautions/security measures also have you forgot KO rera its a quartz dragon with a little girl voice so thats why i made my theory of what apperance Kamitsu might have
    2 the meteor which divided the planet into the volcanic area and the skyscape/sactum millions of years ago its a fact , there is a record message that says it in the skyscape (unless they remove it)
    3 i trought their weakness to dark its because they get their heat from the sun and the volcanic dragons are weak to ice due to the fact they get their heat from the lava . also about the UQ dragons i said they are weak to lightning due to my theory about how the planet used to be before the meteor crash . i didnt count the geomagnetism post meteor crash for that
    4 i didnt forgot that story , and my point was : i think the RO clan have gold skin like the dragons i mention ; i mean they must have any physical quality that define them as a RO members the elite of elite . in a natural or artificial way
    5 an argument for apostolo dragon in the story? , who knows maybe these will result zombies or chrome dragons who lived long enougth
    Have you not played any of Episode 2 or 3? In the Sanctum story quest (not Skyscape, you can tell the difference because Sanctum is essentially a floating temple of metamorphic rock), you go with Sara to meet with someone (whom she proceeds to belitte the whole trip, something that person takes note of because his mind and hers are linked) who'll help you thwart Luther's ambitions (keep in mind we're talking Episode 2 Luther here - not the Omega/Cuent variant).

Said person happens to be Xiao, who had arranged with Ro Kamitsu (essentially a big hunk of glowing rocks akin to the ones you see in Sanctum) to have you and Xiao meet. This is where Xiao really helps you realize that you have time travel powers and can make events change to where they influence history for the better (this power is also how you save Matoi from death later on).

Another thing you may have gotten wrong: Lightning is both Light and Heat in one singular elemental combo - and Lightning is caused by the conflicting polarization in the currents in the air and earth. It's one of the reasons why Amduscia as a planet is so weird - normally you wouldn't have entire slabs of land just floating in mid-air, but due to Amduscia's really wacky geomagnetic state, it works the way it does.

Finally, I would like to point out that, other than Kamitsu, there have been no other confirmed members of the Ro Clan, and we haven't even seen so much as a single member of the Ti clan. Meanwhile, we've seen two Hi clan members (Hi Roga and Hi En) and two Ko members (Ko Rera and Ko Riu). If they were going to reveal more members of Ro, Episode 2 would have been the most ideal place to do so - yet they just made the Dragonkin there generic beasts incapable of comprehensible speech (all four named Dragons I mentioned earlier can at least speak in a manner we can comprehend, even if it's only in chunks due to the translator).

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    or maybe that meteor is a another failed xion copy lol
    I know you're being sarcastic, but if this was true then she's at least done somewhat better than Mother due to doing everything opposite of what Mother did - Amduscia's residents are stuck in the Stone Age with some kind of crazy mythology helping keep them in check (at least as far as rules and regulations go).

Also, the entire soul of a planet stuck in a chamber that high up out in the open? She must be very confident if she's willing to expose herself that much.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    She's a Cast and not even worth theorycrafting any further lol. Nearly all cast has those eyes.

Also anyone here expecting Ko Rera in loli form later in game lol. Because that's what japanese usually do.
    I mean, we have a fatass Lilipan named Lien that somehow speaks fluent ARKS (Japanese/English/etc.), I wouldn't put it past SEGA to give us a Ko Rera/Ko Riu/Hi En set of Partner Cards as some sort of crazy event/shtick/what have you.

And no wonder Ludmilla seemed so loony and gray - she IS loony and gray. I swear, why are almost all the story CAST females such wackos? XD

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    Have you not played any of Episode 2 or 3? In the Sanctum story quest (not Skyscape, you can tell the difference because Sanctum is essentially a floating temple of metamorphic rock), you go with Sara to meet with someone (whom she proceeds to belitte the whole trip, something that person takes note of because his mind and hers are linked) who'll help you thwart Luther's ambitions (keep in mind we're talking Episode 2 Luther here - not the Omega/Cuent variant).

Said person happens to be Xiao, who had arranged with Ro Kamitsu (essentially a big hunk of glowing rocks akin to the ones you see in Sanctum) to have you and Xiao meet. This is where Xiao really helps you realize that you have time travel powers and can make events change to where they influence history for the better (this power is also how you save Matoi from death later on).

Another thing you may have gotten wrong: Lightning is both Light and Heat in one singular elemental combo - and Lightning is caused by the conflicting polarization in the currents in the air and earth. It's one of the reasons why Amduscia as a planet is so weird - normally you wouldn't have entire slabs of land just floating in mid-air, but due to Amduscia's really wacky geomagnetic state, it works the way it does.

Finally, I would like to point out that, other than Kamitsu, there have been no other confirmed members of the Ro Clan, and we haven't even seen so much as a single member of the Ti clan. Meanwhile, we've seen two Hi clan members (Hi Roga and Hi En) and two Ko members (Ko Rera and Ko Riu). If they were going to reveal more members of Ro, Episode 2 would have been the most ideal place to do so - yet they just made the Dragonkin there generic beasts incapable of comprehensible speech (all four named Dragons I mentioned earlier can at least speak in a manner we can comprehend, even if it's only in chunks due to the translator).
    dude calm down , i dont know why you need to touch EP2 lore , maybe i wasnt clear in something then sorry .
    of course i played EP1 to 3 thats why i have very strong reasons to hate EP4.

the sactum of course i know its in middle of the skyscape thats why i put it in that side when i talked about the ecosystem division and also i know its why the skyscape and sactum dragons share their weakness to darkness. (because the sun its their heat source)

the lightning rods were there before or after the meteor crash? , if were before then (saying my point again) ambducia used to have constant electric storms before the meteor crash (like thunder plains from final fantasy 10)forcing all life to live underground; but its just a theory , i never said it was cannon.

but i will admit that i never understood if Kamitsu was a real dragon (but hidden somewhere) or just a concience ; im confuse now :/
    Last edited by silo1991; May 7, 2019 at 02:35 PM.

Or the lightning rods are defensive mechanisms againstall those oceanic darkers roaming around the area.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    dude calm down , i dont know why you need to touch EP2 lore , maybe i wasnt clear in something then sorry .
    of course i played EP1 to 3 thats why i have very strong reasons to hate EP4.

the sactum of course i know its in middle of the skyscape thats why i put it in that side when i talked about the ecosystem division and also i know its why the skyscape and sactum dragons share their weakness to darkness. (because the sun its their heat source)

the lightning rods were there before or after the meteor crash? , if were before then (saying my point again) ambducia used to have constant electric storms before the meteor crash (like thunder plains from final fantasy 10)forcing all life to live underground; but its just a theory , i never said it was cannon.

but i will admit that i never understood if Kamitsu was a real dragon (but hidden somewhere) or just a concience ; im confuse now :/
    The events of every Episode tie together in some form or another. Even the Episodes you don't like.

There wasn't a meteor crash in Amduscia if my memory serves me right. I mean, a meteor wouldn't explain the fragmented nature of the planet or how it got all geomagnetically twisted.

AFAIK, Kamitsu doesn't exactly have a Dragon form, she's merely a ball of light trapped in a giant stone slab. As for why this is... I'm not quite sure. But I know this: when an Amduscian Dragonkin dies, its soul returns to the Sanctum to await a new vessel of sorts. So the Dragonkin can't quite "die", but it's weird how they haven't been infected yet (then again, they DO seem to be battle-hungry lizardmen, soooo.... *shrugs*)

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Or the lightning rods are defensive mechanisms against all those oceanic darkers roaming around the area.
    Kinda makes me wonder what determines which group of Darkers surfaces where. Not that it matters in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    The events of every Episode tie together in some form or another. Even the Episodes you don't like.

There wasn't a meteor crash in Amduscia if my memory serves me right. I mean, a meteor wouldn't explain the fragmented nature of the planet or how it got all geomagnetically twisted.

AFAIK, Kamitsu doesn't exactly have a Dragon form, she's merely a ball of light trapped in a giant stone slab. As for why this is... I'm not quite sure. But I know this: when an Amduscian Dragonkin dies, its soul returns to the Sanctum to await a new vessel of sorts. So the Dragonkin can't quite "die", but it's weird how they haven't been infected yet (then again, they DO seem to be battle-hungry lizardmen, soooo.... *shrugs*).
    once again the meteor crash was not stated directly in the story it was mention in a record message in skyscape arks quest/free field , as soon as i have a chance im gonna look for that message and take a screenshot and show that i didnt had the mandela effect on that point .

Aparently we are going to revisit old planets in ep 6. i been thinking, if we re visit earth, it wouldnt be good idea to try and recruit Phaleg? remember she does not use Aether/Photons, so right now that makes her the most powerfull person to stand up to Shiva
    Last edited by Batty; May 9, 2019 at 11:37 PM.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic76748_3.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Batty View Post
    Aparently we are going to revisit old planets in ep 6. i been thinking, if we re visit earth, it wouldnt be good idea to try and recruit Phaleg? remember she does not use Aether/Photons, so right now that makes her the most powerfull person to stand up to Shiva
    Earth isnt a planet, its a different universe. I doubt The photoners have an interest in that. If we get something earth related itll be as barebones as the ep5 scene with Hitsugis brother

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Earth isnt a planet, its a different universe. I doubt The photoners have an interest in that. If we get something earth related itll be as barebones as the ep5 scene with Hitsugis brother
    Mother was a discarded Xion replica. That was something the Photoners made, if you recall. So yes, the Photoners would have a reason to take interest, no matter how small that reason.

That said, Lilipa and Amduscia seem to be the biggest targets for EP6 revisiting; perhaps even Wopal and Harukotan too - the former was made by a Photoner, and the latter had a resistance/immunity to Darker infection via their local goddess.

Lilipa's a big target because of the fact that we still don't know who built all that mechanical bullshit, and for what purpose - or even what keeps it running (if it's basically a Male Version of Mother in the form of a Vardha Super AI, I'mma flip my shit because that was something they could've run with in EP1), and Amduscia is one because we don't know 100% what Ro Kamitsu is or how she came to essentially rule over every last Dragonkin on Amduscia (because they ALL seem to respect her, no matter their tribe). Not to mention what possible relationship she may have had with the Photoners.

Heck, there's even the ruins of Naberius - what did they look like before they ended up in that sorry state? And did the battle with Elder take place on the planet itself, or in space perhaps? I mean, I seem to recall somewhere that Alma took part in that fight before Luther basically zoinked her.

The ruins are just basically ARKS Ships that crashed landed from Elder's assault iirc.

Also, anyone remembered how much of an asshole the Photoners for trying to invade Planet Machia in which Machians were basically forced to commit suicide by creating Giganits Nova to negate photons and stop Photoners from keep invading?

Also unrelated but where does IDOLA even take place in the oracle universe? Future? Present? Or parallel universe?
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    The ruins are just basically ARKS Ships that crashed landed from Elder's assault iirc.

Also, anyone remembered how much of an asshole the Photoners for trying to invade Planet Machia in which Machians were basically forced to commit suicide by creating Giganits Nova to negate photons and stop Photoners from keep invading?

Also unrelated but where does IDOLA even take place in the oracle universe? Future? Present? Or parallel universe?
    This would be the perfect opportunity to make NOVA relevant to the main plot. But they won't do that of course. :')

IDOLA likely takes place in a very faraway future.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.