Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    Apparently the next story boss is Varuna.
    Can't wait for the context
    i hope that character dont get kill that fast , it would be a shame

i like these villains, they are to good to be killed

So, Amduscia's origin is yet another product of Photoner's(goddamnit experiment. Ro Kamitsu is the Skyscape Conciousness, Kashina is the Lower Layer Conciousness who is still sleeping underneath. Gonna need more translation tho.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    So, Amduscia's origin is yet another product of Photoner's(goddamnit experiment. Ro Kamitsu is the Skyscape Conciousness, Kashina is the Lower Layer Conciousness who is still sleeping underneath. Gonna need more translation tho.
    I'm not going to translate the story line by line, but I'll relay what I remember (just did it).

Both Kamitsu and Kasheena were Xion copies created around the middle of the period in which the Photoners were trying to create such copies. However, they were both considered failures: Kamitsu had poor computational ability, while Kasheena had poor processing ability. Figuring that they could create a perfect copy of Xion by combining the two, the Photoners smashed the two planets together forming the planet of Amduscia. Needless to say, it didn't go as they thought it would; the entities remained separate, with Kamitsu in the floating continent (more specifically, the dragon sanctum) and Kasheena buried deep below the planet's surface. Kasheena is currently, in Kamitsu's words, "sleeping a sleep that will never end", with her vessel beneath the ground essentially being a soulless husk. Thus Sara hatches a plan to transfer Xiao's consciousness into that empty vessel so he can return to them.

The final bit:
    Though the physical vessel of Kasheena was destroyed, the essence of what she was (though not her consciousness) remained, and Xiao used that along with the energies in the surrounding area and the dragon crystals littering the caverns to forge a new physical form for himself. Due to using the crystals to create his new body, he's able to establish a remote link with Kamitsu, and through their combined prowess manage to predict and shut down every attack Valna attempts, prompting him to beat a hasty retreat.
    せらみゅ | Ship 2 Newman FoTe
    ヘカテ | Ship 2 CAST GuHu

*Ruins 3 intensifies*

*Revolution to The Origins Remastered intensifies*
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Hanabira.Kage View Post
    The final bit:
    Though the physical vessel of Kasheena was destroyed, the essence of what she was (though not her consciousness) remained, and Xiao used that along with the energies in the surrounding area and the dragon crystals littering the caverns to forge a new physical form for himself. Due to using the crystals to create his new body, he's able to establish a remote link with Kamitsu, and through their combined prowess manage to predict and shut down every attack Valna attempts, prompting him to beat a hasty retreat.

i remember back in EP1 , the dragons used to refer kashina as the slumber hell dragon , now that i remember , what was terioto again ? it was some sort of colective soulstream if my memory dont fail me ?

again im starting to thing PSO2 will become war planets shadow raiders eventually XD

Gee, I sure did love the part where you easily beat Veruna's bitch face in and then the cutscene begins and it shows you struggling instead, and THEN the game has the gall to taunt you and ask if that's all the savior of Omega is capable of.

Keep wanking your shit tier antagonists, Sega.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by TehCubey; Sep 18, 2019 at 07:48 PM.

Valna's floating blades and spinning large blade's reminded me alot of etoile's attack animations which made me think if etoile is just a watered down way photoners would be able fight like. The area itself had the vibe in general but we all can guess they are gonna tie etoile most likely to stratos and edgey mc edgerston's friend.

Casually switched to Phantom now which surprised me since i thought we were gonna stay hero till etoile came out but nah we phantoms now which i question again when are we gonna get the Coat whatever weapon camo?

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Gee, I sure did love the part where you easily beat Veruna's bitch face in and then the cutscene begins and it shows you struggling instead, and THEN the game has the gall to taunt you and ask if that's all the savior of Omega is capable of.

Keep wanking your shit tier antagonists, Sega.

Spoiler!
    Dunno I find him hard first time as Hero, as a story Quest boss he is on an okay difficulty level. Put him in Ultimate difficulty level and he'll whoop our asses like Omega Masquerade did the first time.
    test

Dunno why some of you are refering him as Valna/Veruna or whatever other name being made when Varuna makes perfect sense seeing as all of the antagonists so far have hindu deity names.