Page 26 of 37 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

Unlike Mitra I kinda felt sad when Varuna bit the dust. Looking forward to the final chapter though. Just hoping it matches EP5's final one.

She's the best EP5 character because she's basically the Huey of Omega if he was voiced by Aya Hirano. A loud-mouthed moron with a hot-blooded personality meant to mask their deep insecurities over having no real friends because of said personality.

Seeing Varuna be defeated with only a two-man ARKS team (after a 5-man ARKS team couldn't do it) was anti-climactic.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    Seeing Varuna be defeated with only a two-man ARKS team (after a 5-man ARKS team couldn't do it) was anti-climactic.
    Shiva's plot shield ran out after chapter 3.

Nothing happened, as usual. Disappointing.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    lets just say it was 3 factors , 1 MC knows how to fight him since the first encounter in ambducia , 2 the constant training in the divide quest and 3 we have this time deus machina Harriet with us :P

if i understood everything well : lumingmechs were in omega because of Varuna ; also he is the same character from EP5 just like Harriet back in EP3(well sort of) and 5 .

while fighting the demons and lummingmechs at the same time i couldnt resist on think in this song from spongebob XD
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST2bbvLQp6Y

and a theory for finish : what if Mitra and Varuna were the last seals all to contain PD , what if they were protecting us from her all along , ok no but could it be?

Nobody's realized it apparently. We just had one of the biggest clues about Not Episode 7 drop.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...00/unknown.png
    Last edited by PrinceBrightstar; Jun 10, 2020 at 11:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceBrightstar View Post
    Nobody's realized it apparently. We just had one of the biggest clues about Not Episode 7 drop.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...00/unknown.png
    i am now hyped for the Ep6 End Raid
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    lets just say it was 3 factors , 1 MC knows how to fight him since the first encounter in ambducia , 2 the constant training in the divide quest and 3 we have this time deus machina Harriet with us :P
    I would also add something that I realised after doing the story.
    This time we had someone with us that was not using photons (Lisa) so she could actually hurt Varuna. We just happened to land a hit because Varuna was busy protecting himself from Lisa's shoots.
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

The Place of Weissbier and People with funny accents

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i am now hyped for the Ep6 End Raid
    Now I'm actually curious. The freaky Eye thing they showed so far in the preview looks like the thing we saw in the PSO2 Oracle Anime but her shadow looks like the classic Profound Darkness. Maybe the Classic one is her Hunar Form while the Big Anime one is the Raid?

Quote Originally Posted by Shear View Post
    Now I'm actually curious. The freaky Eye thing they showed so far in the preview looks like the thing we saw in the PSO2 Oracle Anime but her shadow looks like the classic Profound Darkness. Maybe the Classic one is her Hunar Form while the Big Anime one is the Raid?
    Or the big raid has multiple forms. The original PS4 Profound Darkness had multiple forms after all.

PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom