Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

I still think Lisa's "Sickly child" backstory contain some hint... .
    maybe they know each other during Photoner era?
    I still remember Lisa personality swap and talk sensible thing regards the contrast between
    Photoner and Arks action toward saving one girl in EP3

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceBrightstar View Post
    I'll throw my hat into the ring here.

I don't think this is really that far fetched. I remember someone mentioning back in episode 3 that they planned for at least 6 episodes (which would be in line for the Lisa retcon if that's really true) but if EP4 was supposed to be some sort of prelude to the Photoner Saga (it was clearly supposed to start a new trilogy based on how much they hyped that thing) then it or EP5 must have changed drastically from what they originally planned. Mothers hate boner for Photoners does seem like a good prelude to a Photoner Era story but since she doesn't appear in EP5, like i hoped she'd do, EP4 ends up feeling like pointless filler. Maybe that was the original plan but was changed mid EP4, the realization Track is from Early EP4 after all. Don't forget about Borderless I don't think I need to tell you what that song is about. Time and Space aren't borders for Arks. No other episode exemplifies it better than when we literally stop time so that we can safely enter a black hole. I do however think that the PSP2i reference to a black hole isn't talking about Omega specifically, just a random black hole unless PSP2i takes place at the same time as PSO2 EP5 which i doubt.

That being said a lot of what was planned in this new "trillogy" (if we're gonna count the filler ep4) was unfortunately cut due to plans changing. I heard EP4 changed in one way or another due to VA unavailability (although I don't have the details on that) and EP5 had to completely shifts gears after Sega realized that their original plan with Advanced classes, Buster Quests etc didn't work out since a lot of the players hated it. Forcing them to reduce EP5 to the barest of bare bones resolving nothing but the main story beat of Harriet and Omega Persona, which completely killed the pacing of the story between chapter 3 and 5. So yeah unless Sega really ignores EP4, this new trillogy so far is build on very rocky foundation. I really do hope that there won't be any more complications though. Despite a lot of the players not liking it I thought both EP4 and 5 had a lot of potential and Chapter 6 of EP5 was really well made so I hope EP6 will finish this trillogy and tie everything together well (unless they cut EP4 out of the trillogy, in which case apply my last sentence to EP7)

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I do however think that the PSP2i reference to a black hole isn't talking about Omega specifically, just a random black hole unless PSP2i takes place at the same time as PSO2 EP5 which i doubt.
    I do need to note that Emilia and Vivienne are in contact with the ARKS. It's a shame they didn't make an appearance in Episode 5, but considering they actually spoke in their own cutscenes rather than just text like most events, it gives their appearance being more than just a non-canon thing.
    Last edited by PrinceBrightstar; Apr 24, 2019 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    VA unavailability (although I don't have the details on that)
    It was a pretty massive one and can explain a number of things just by saying who it is.

Taneda Risa (Hitsugi) had to take unknown medical leave, and a good number of her other roles had to be replaced, as the time was rather long. Guess she managed to get in the rest of EP4 before that, as she only came back last year.

Spoiler!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Spoiler!
    Except for Xion, and Melfonseana.

And Xiao didn't really die, he's just going to 'sleep' for a little while (like Alma disappearing into the Akashic Record or wherever to regain her strength), and NPC dialogue after that chapter from Matoi had her hopeful that they will see Xiao again.

... Okay, that was fast.

Does this means that Sara is the most important person to ARKS right now?

Also, Kyou-kun is a certified chuunibyou.

This EP had the best first chapter of all EP so far lmao.
    test

this EP definily begin with something intense for sure , the luminmechs give me the impresion that positions are a key against them , the boss its cool ,

also working on a first impressions video along with a theory about the future outside of the game .