Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1724252627282930 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceBrightstar View Post
    Nobody's realized it apparently. We just had one of the biggest clues about Not Episode 7 drop.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...00/unknown.png
    Oh damn it's actual PD

Yup, the bigger implication being that PSO2 is a prequel to Algol. ARKS will not win this fight, they can only seal Shiva away. Not Episode 7 may even take place on the newly formed Algol, long before the classic series took place.

Oh shit, clearly this is the first time Omega stuff made a reference to classic Phantasy Star series! Time to weave huge baseless theories over a bit of fanservice.

Yup, the bigger implication being that PSO2 is a prequel to Algol. ARKS will not win this fight, they can only seal Shiva away. Not Episode 7 may even take place on the newly formed Algol, long before the classic series took place.
    I only hope this is nothing but a mere reference and nothing else. PSO2 straight up connecting to the classics doesn't really give good taste in my mouth, and then there's the inconsistency that is Earth.
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    I only hope this is nothing but a mere reference and nothing else. PSO2 straight up connecting to the classics doesn't really give good taste in my mouth, and then there's the inconsistency that is Earth.
    Earth is in a different universe, and the Alisa III reached Earth after going through a "blackhole", we don't really know where "eartmen" that invaded Algol came from, or from how far away. The Photoners dropped Mother into subspace, how long ago? I doubt we are talking 4.5 billion years in ARKS perspective, clearly Earth Universe and ARKS Universe are running at different speed unless they somehow open a path between each other (like the "PSO2 game" that's basically always connected to ARKS from Earth). (edit: that or subspace doesn't really care where in time things come and leave its domain)
    Last edited by landman; Jun 11, 2020 at 06:09 AM.

The problem is that it isn't just one reference. Sega's been hinting at this for a while. This was another of the pieces of evidence of what was happening.

The Akashic Record is a record of not just only the past but also the future and Omega was a dream where certain facts may have been confused. It also operates at a different time scale than the ORACLE universe when Alma isn't doing her thing.

The presence of Lashiec and the fact that they died on Omega leaves the door open that whenever Shiva gets sealed that could start his resurrection process. Since Mitra died outside Omega that would explain them not showing up on Algol. Also Alis and Lutz are present yet no one mentions any sort of history related to them in ORACLE. Even Orakio was supposed to show up at one point in Es-Ars as proven by dataminers but that was scrapped for the rebalance.

The Dark Falz "Aru" entity that attacked early on in Episode 4 used an attack that was eerily similar to the Black Wave.

The Vita opening highlighted a Musk Cat for the 25th anniversary, not a Rappy which had since become the mascot of the series. Vita support ends whenever "Not Episode 7" starts.

Nyau may be a great grandchild of Myau that ascended to an interdimensional being. Phantasy Star End of the Millenium provides evidence of Musk Cat evolution as one of Myau's litter was able to open a bottle whereas Myau couldn't. Nyau carries a bottle of Ashline around their neck.

We know Gurhal is NOT part of the Oracle universe as per a sub-story that took place when Emelia and Vivienne arrived via a trip through subspace.

The Etoile class is unique in that players using that class and damage balancer are unable to heal via self heals from weapons, regeneration or techniques, and instead can only heal via the Etoile's abilities and mates. This is very similar to how Androids in Algol operate in that they can't be hit by techniques for healing and instead have to rely on Repair Kits or a recovery ability. (For the sake of gameplay Sega probably made a decision to allow healing via mates by all charactesr rather than requiring repair kits be used by casts.)

You're correct about the Alisa III. There's a time loop once Phantasy Star III takes place which splits the timeline, sometimes with the Alisa III ending up near Earth, possibly after the ARKS arrive. (We'll never know this for certain, the Earth adventure was supposed to span 3 episodes but because Hitsugi's VO had to leave that was put on hold. Regardless this triggers the "Earthmen" portion of the timeline) In other cases it arrives near Ragol and the seal of Mutt Ditz Poumn is placed to contain the Dark Falz within. (The ruins are actually inside of a space ship as seen if you noclip through the area with a map viewer.) Somehow both scenarios are able to exist at the same time. However Ragol doesn't translate directly to PSO2 because it wasn't Pioneer 2 that found Xion. There's a chance it was a ship from Coral that found Xion due to the shape of the ships of the Oracle fleet. We also have the name of that ship, Pioneer 3. Pagini name dropped that as one of his random statements after a trade in PSO Episode II. Pioneer 3 never arrived at Ragol.

Characters like Re Faze may be Phantom Class ARKS that held a technique a bit too long and got stuck like that.

---

Of course this could just simply head in another direction like Vandool. Idola Phantasy Star Saga features the presence of several prominent PSO2 figures such as Seraphy, Quna, Luther, and Matoi. However given what we've seen from this form, I have my doubts that's going to happen. Sure, even this shadow isn't necessarily proof. But hey, if you look way back to the start of the thread, you'll see I correctly called Xiao getting incapacitated. I've at least got some cred about correctly predicting some of Sega's movements in the past. And I'm also willing to admit I was wrong about other things like Mitra's ears, that sure still leaves me scratching my head about their headdress.
    Last edited by PrinceBrightstar; Jun 11, 2020 at 06:31 AM.

Of course this could just simply head in another direction like Vandool. Idola Phantasy Star Saga features the presence of several prominent PSO2 figures such as Seraphy, Quna, Luther, and Matoi. However given what we've seen from this form, I have my doubts that's going to happen.
    IDOLA PHANTASY STAR SAGA heavily implies that ARKS are the progenitors of Vandor.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Photoners can't be Coralians because Photoners only discovered Photons after meeting Xion, they were a non photon civilisation before that. Coral discovered Photons before the Pioneer project.

about ep 4 and 5
    earth and ether drama was planned to long last 3 EPs ? i highly doubt it mostly because they didnt even knew how to handle their argumental resources , if what you are saying its true then Ardem was gonna be the main villain of EP5 but too bad the team realize how the phantoms were a lost cause from the beginning.

about EP5 i still say its a shame we couldnt see more classic characters in that season , but after how Alisa and Lutz were handle and the lack of a main villain (i already mention Elmir gave the vibe to be a hechmen back on its days) it was obvious they didnt even knew what they were doing with their original plan .
    https://youtu.be/05ufuQvp3Pk?t=931
    my general opinion to summarize other points on EP5 , remember active subtitles

Even Orakio was supposed to show up at one point in Es-Ars as proven by dataminers but that was scrapped for the rebalance.
    If possible, can I see the proof? I'm curious.

You're correct about the Alisa III. There's a time loop once Phantasy Star III takes place which splits the timeline, sometimes with the Alisa III ending up near Earth, possibly after the ARKS arrive. (We'll never know this for certain, the Earth adventure was supposed to span 3 episodes but because Hitsugi's VO had to leave that was put on hold. Regardless this triggers the "Earthmen" portion of the timeline) In other cases it arrives near Ragol and the seal of Mutt Ditz Poumn is placed to contain the Dark Falz within.
    I'm skeptical about that spaceship ruins in PSO1 belonging to the civilization of Palma, Motavia, and Dezoris.
    If we consider the twin dagger "Heart of Naberius" in PSO2, and "Heart of Poumn" in PSO1/PSU version, then the spaceship may not belong to Algol civilization. Despite that Sega had planned to implement Searren (Wren) as NPC in PSO1 (but it never happened due to lack of time), there is no explanation why they are called Poumn/Muut/Ditts and not Palma/Motavia/Dezoris. However, it could be altered Algol, rebranded Algol planets, or Algol descendants from a different star system?
    Spoiler!

Speaking of Heart of Naberius, you guys forgot about Alis (not Alisa) located in the shopping lobby.

She's a spy from another planet/civilization that ARKS haven't discovered yet, along with her colleagues: Kein (Rhys), Lina (Lena), and Marina (Maia). She was sent to Oracle by a client from Orakio Kingdom due to their space research team have accidentally discovered Oracle while researching the outer space.
    Source: PSO2 Swiki

So maybe this relationship between Orakio and Oracle may be tackled in Not Episode 7.

Also, I'm guessing those 3 of her colleagues were probably disguised as the predecessor characters:
    Spoiler!

As always, correct me if I'm mistaken something.

Edited & Added:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    IDOLA PHANTASY STAR SAGA heavily implies that ARKS are the progenitors of Vandor.
    Vandor may also have been influenced by Earth people because they use both latin alphabet and ARKS writing system.
    There is another writing system I don't recognize, you can see it from their Law and Chaos symbol.
    Last edited by LinkEP; Jun 14, 2020 at 06:52 AM.