Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2027282930313233 ... LastLast

I wish I understood Japanese because shiva said something about us repeating this over and over again. I also wonder what xion like did and what the orb of light was. I have so many questions and i just want answers QuQ

Not gonna lie, I got really emotional.
    Eight years and thousands of hours all come to this point.

Quote Originally Posted by ratatosk View Post
    I wish I understood Japanese because shiva said something about us repeating this over and over again. I also wonder what xion like did and what the orb of light was. I have so many questions and i just want answers QuQ
    The cycle may be better understood by the answer given for the "Normal" end.
    「それで世界が救われるなら……」"As long as it saves the world..."
    You disappear with all that pervasive dark energy and take it into the light. A fate not to dissimilar to Shiva's origin story.

I interpret the light as the physical manifestation of the Akashic Record. In time, all things are relegated to its memory.
    Who knows... given the Phantasy Star series pattern for catastrophic darkness events, something might happen a thousand years from now...
    *hint hint wink wink*
    Last edited by uhawww; Aug 6, 2020 at 01:41 AM.

after Shiva dead all Photon Shiva have came to us include PD because we are Shiva like( i think ) then we are overflow with dark enegy about to become PD so we choose to warp to the place that nothing can be harm that was before the universe has born yeah we time travel back and go boom then universe was born by this action we have become Akashic record still the cycle repeated

True end Matoi and gangs kick PD butt by the power of The Great Light( everyone wish ) while we are in time tunnel

i guess the orb of light that Xion gave to us is Akashic record
    Last edited by oratank; Aug 6, 2020 at 07:40 PM.

This is mostly me being a goober, but even though the lyrics are kinda messy and cheesy, I REALLY like "Light to Dark" thematically. The lyrics have this neat thematic symmetry.

gg. been playing this game for ~8k hours, that was a good run. need to run everything twice in hardcore because failed to dodge shiva's one hit, and in the final battle i can't see the map that if you in red dot you'll get one shot

i guess we get more pic for matoi get kicked in stomach
    Is coffee good for you?

Quote Originally Posted by quickasker View Post
    i can't see the map that if you in red dot you'll get one shot
    you can hold Photon Blast make yourself invincible until she done her finisher move

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    you can hold Photon Blast make yourself invincible until she done her finisher move
    She freezes you the instant you hit her while it's active, you wouldn't have time to PB. You're just supposed to just not attack, the shield just has a lot of lead up so you probably just happened to start using your PB as soon as you noticed it without hitting her.

no not that move we talk about her finisher used in phase 2 the one that has red aoe and will freeze you if got hit by her sword

The true final boss doesn't even feel like PSO2, well until you beat it... then the game goes back to good ole pso2 fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    no big titty Profound Darkness i really expected for Shiva big titty monster D:
    Read Light and Dark the Adventures of Dark Yagami for a giant monster with big boobs. You won't regret it :P