Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Yeah... I post that before EP6
    but it turn out she might be lie all this time..
    but considering the fact that Photoner experiment on life
    maybe she is indeed former Photoner that got push into Cast body not because of her own freewill?

The invasion begins.

I'm so glad both points ended up being true in the end. We'll see what's on Amduscia soon.

Wow, this episode starts with a bang. Even more interesting than the end of Episode 2. It even made me/us think of how inferior we consider regular enemies and darkers to be, with their comment about having a point competition..
    Some points that I am waiting answers for in next episodes:
    1) Lisa says some people do not rely on Photons, with herself and Sara being two. Do we know of others? Claris Claes maybe? Wasn't there some cutscene in Episode 3 (now part of Omnibus Episode 2 I think) in the Facility, that had to do about experiments on Sara and Claris Claes? (we fought a Nepto Cassadora there I think, and Maria and Huey were nearby listening)
    2) Mitra mentions 20 goddesses or something. So will we fight 20 such enemies in the course of the Episode?
    Luther was of interest to Shiva. Did I miss something during the opening scene about the scientist who did experiments?
    And finally, we go to Amduscia, but UH will be on Lillipa. Will we be getting a new episode in 2 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Wow, this episode starts with a bang. Even more interesting than the end of Episode 2. It even made me/us think of how inferior we consider regular enemies and darkers to be, with their comment about having a point competition..
    Some points that I am waiting answers for in next episodes:
    1) Lisa says some people do not rely on Photons, with herself and Sara being two. Do we know of others? Claris Claes maybe? Wasn't there some cutscene in Episode 3 (now part of Omnibus Episode 2 I think) in the Facility, that had to do about experiments on Sara and Claris Claes? (we fought a Nepto Cassadora there I think, and Maria and Huey were nearby listening)
    2) Mitra mentions 20 goddesses or something. So will we fight 20 such enemies in the course of the Episode?
    Luther was of interest to Shiva. Did I miss something during the opening scene about the scientist who did experiments?
    And finally, we go to Amduscia, but UH will be on Lillipa. Will we be getting a new episode in 2 weeks?
    Not to mention we still don't know why the eq happens, the enemy mothership hasn't been shown either

to dark mits : i just hope the villains dont die to quick thats all i ask , they are to good for leave so soon

we hadnt a good villain since EP3 with double . EP4 villains were a shame and Emir from EP5 i felt he was a hechman before the last chapter
    Last edited by silo1991; Apr 30, 2019 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    Not to mention we still don't know why the eq happens, the enemy mothership hasn't been shown either
    Shiva told Valna to give chase so perhaps he's the one that leads the assault in that EQ but could be wrong there because no idea what that huge boss is in the EQ's trailer (Luminmech PD maybe?)

Quote Originally Posted by Ransu View Post
    Shiva told Valna to give chase so perhaps he's the one that leads the assault in that EQ but could be wrong there because no idea what that huge boss is in the EQ's trailer (Luminmech PD maybe?)
    I was thinking Luminmech Anga, not to mention Luminmechs look an awful lot like anga anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    I was thinking Luminmech Anga, not to mention Luminmechs look an awful lot like anga anyway.
    There's also the fact that Mitra's ability is essentially akin to Double's, but with the "clone" E-Code that you only ever see if you get abducted - which, given the Klotho nerfs and the fact that you need to spam Time Attack to even have a chance of being abducted, makes me think they're going to rework that particular mechaic.

I mean, we've essentially confirmed that Mitra (who looks an awful lot like the fusion of Claris Claes and Double) can actually transform into other ARKS - the only thing we don't know is how her ability works (I have a theory that she may need to actually physically touch someone to be able to assume their visage - she's only assumed the forms of Maria and Zeno thus far, and we know she got a good clean hit on Maria at the end of EP5, so assuming that form makes sense there).

And while I'm here, I may as well mention that Sara told us to head to Amduscia - if memory serves me, we still have one area on that planet that we have not visited in the story itself. Said area happens to be Ultimate Amduscia, which was only mentioned in passing in EP4 - we never actually set foot into that area proper within the confines of the story. So my theory is that that's where EP6-2 takes place.

Finally, would like to note that Sara has now officially had something to do with all three generations of Claris Claes (in a "Father, Son, Ghost of the Holy Spirit" type of interaction): she was saved by Matoi (2nd Gen), used to create clones of which one is the current Claris Claes (3rd Gen); now she is able to actually see Alma (1st Gen). As for what that might mean for Sara's fate... who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    There's also the fact that Mitra's ability is essentially akin to Double's, but with the "clone" E-Code that you only ever see if you get abducted - which, given the Klotho nerfs and the fact that you need to spam Time Attack to even have a chance of being abducted, makes me think they're going to rework that particular mechaic.
    maybe we will see Shiva cloning dark falzes and who knows , maybe she will clone scheleger the original Elder and finally fight his omega version . if it happen i just hope he dont end up being weak against dark for no reason just like Loser.

also i wonder how they will rework the cloning mechanic , hell i still want my attack of clones event :<

i think RO Kamitsu will be a greuzoras drago and all the golden dragons we saw so far are from RO clan (dragon EX , the rare versions of vol dragon and gorozan )

also i think UQ ambducia its the planet it self in the past before the crash of the meteor which divided the planet . i think ambducia surface used to had frequent storms , reason why the AB dragons are weak to lightning also its the reason why we see lightning rods along the whole skyscape (hell i even predicted their weakness back in EP3)

to be mention i believe Kamitsu has lived since those times
    Last edited by silo1991; May 6, 2019 at 11:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    maybe we will see Shiva cloning dark falzes and who knows , maybe she will clone scheleger the original Elder and finally fight his omega version . if it happen i just hope he dont end up being weak against dark for no reason just like Loser.

also i wonder how they will rework the cloning mechanic , hell i still want my attack of clones event :<

i think RO Kamitsu will be a greuzoras drago and all the golden dragons we saw so far are from RO clan (dragon EX , the rare versions of vol dragon and gorozan )

also i think UQ ambducia its the planet it self in the past before the crash of the meteor which divided the planet . i think ambducia surface used to had frequent storms , reason why the AB dragons are weak to lightning also its the reason why we see lightning rods along the whole skyscape (hell i even predicted their weakness back in EP3)

to be mention i believe Kamitsu has lived since those times
    Ro-Kamitsu actually is present in Episode 2 as the tablet-like existence that Xiao is found sitting on during our escapades into the Sanctum in Amduscia. And she sounds absolutely nothing like Gruezoras.

The problem with your theory of UQ Amduscia is that Amduscia itself is a planet with two different layers - the more volcanic core at the heart of the planet (Volcano), and then the outer crust layer of which there don't really exist any bodies of water (if they are, they'd have to be mere lakes within a greater landmass upon the planet itself - which I haven't exactly seen too much of).

Also, Dragonkin in Skyscape and Sanctum are weak to Dark - the reason the lightning rod pillars work the way they do happens to be because A)its the area's gameplay gimmick (it isn't reused in Sanctum or UQ Amduscia), and B)because Amduscia itself is a geomagnetic anomaly - this particular bit being the reason places like Skyscape and Sanctum can even theoretically geologically exist. That said, if UQ Amduscia is the strongest point of geomagnetism on the whole planet, it'd explain easily why they traded their Dark weakness for Lightning.

Regarding Dragon Ex, we actually fight one in a since-removed Story Quest where we accompany Aki (black haired Ranger girl you see in the Volcano SQ in Episode 1) and Quna to the Sanctum and Aki has her whole "reflecting on my shitty soulless nature" deal (particularly because she was directly involved with the group that did all those experiments on Quna and Hadred).

While we're on the subject of Hadred (who happens to be one particular Chrome Dragon, btw), this makes me wonder if they're going to possibly expand on why Apostlo Dragon is what he is (especially since Chrome Dragon wasn't a native Amduscian - the removed Aki/Quna SQ highlights this in fact), or if they're going to sidestep that in favor of the hot newness or whatever.