Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Has anyone translated the sub-stories for this last patch yet? That Oceanic pso2 person on Youtube deleted their account for whatever reason so there's no good story translation that I know of right now unless someone can direct me to a good channel.

i checked the new cinematics , and these are not translated yet , its the new translator available ?

i want to know Luther relation with shiva and the chat Harriet had with Zieg ( i can just asume some points)

tldr; Luther does admit to have been the one working on Harriet during the Photoner era, but denies being involved with Shiva as he was discharged of Harriet after the photoners decided to use her as PD bait.

With the reveal of étoile and how strikingly similar it's colors are to Deus Esca and how the attack effects are visually similar as well, perhaps this means étoile would be using something other than just photons, like Ether, since Shiva and her servants are all able to absorb the photons we use. Maybe we will be seeing other ether users in Ep6 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by エリュシオン View Post
    With the reveal of étoile and how strikingly similar it's colors are to Deus Esca and how the attack effects are visually similar as well, perhaps this means étoile would be using something other than just photons, like Ether, since Shiva and her servants are all able to absorb the photons we use. Maybe we will be seeing other ether users in Ep6 as well.
    speaking of ether , i wonder if the earth got swallow by the black hole at the end of EP5 , i mean if it happen i has potential for a filler story like:

moment why the earth is in oracle-verse? we better check how its everybody .

when arks arrive earthlings seems to act like nothing without worrying by the fact planet earth its not in the same position anymore?

meanwhile in the moon interior we check a computer and we find out the earth truly was swallow by the black hole and everybody are dead but what are we seeing then?

alma notice the source of this ilussion its aru , he survived the swallow of the black hole because he is a dark falz , due to his relation with ether he recreated the earth manipulating the ether

and the rest takes a vibe like 2000s justice league cartoon : 2 parts chapter called: legends

watch that chapter to fully understand my point

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

tbqh I was expecting us to like, go find the Delta Variant and unlock the Buster class and dowse shiva in Gran leftover from the remains of planet machina

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    speaking of ether , i wonder if the earth got swallow by the black hole at the end of EP5 , i mean if it happen i has potential for a filler story like:

moment why the earth is in oracle-verse? we better check how its everybody .

when arks arrive earthlings seems to act like nothing without worrying by the fact planet earth its not in the same position anymore?

meanwhile in the moon interior we check a computer and we find out the earth truly was swallow by the black hole and everybody are dead but what are we seeing then?

alma notice the source of this ilussion its aru , he survived the swallow of the black hole because he is a dark falz , due to his relation with ether he recreated the earth manipulating the ether

and the rest takes a vibe like 2000s justice league cartoon : 2 parts chapter called: legends

watch that chapter to fully understand my point
    Blackhole in earthverse dissapeared the same time as it did in Oracleverse. No damage is done. Confirmed by Xiera herself. I dont want Earth involved anymore. EP4 and its ether shenanigans is the reason PD almost ate the entire universe in an instant if it wasnt for Alma stopping it by synchronizing the time within Omega with Oracleverse. But then again that's just bad story explaining to begin with. EP4's story introduced nothing new other than being a filler, sidetrack and a mcguffin. EP5 was the result of that mcguffin.
    test

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

also there's this:

Yeah, you know what that means. Loli Caseal repping Étoile confirmed. Maybe the big incident involved her getting caught up in something and being converted into a Caseal to save her life. Maybe she was one all along. Either way, another Successor Class... another sassy lost child.