Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    no thanks , i just want to think all EP4 stuff died in the black hole of their universe ,
    Like it or not, we're still getting ep 4 characters in seasonal events. It's actually them too, and not just photon/ether clones like Halloween Matoi.

Phaleg showing up would be cool but it's hard to prop up the new bad guys as some kind of dire threat if a character totally immune to Shiva's bullshit appears and starts kicking ass. It's better to conveniently forget she exists.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Like it or not, we're still getting ep 4 characters in seasonal events. It's actually them too, and not just photon/ether clones like Halloween Matoi..
    i dont mind them for seasonal events , in the main canon its where i got problems . they could add a Extra story in which Shiva goes to earth in plan of retrieve Aru (he still is a dark falz as far as i concern also could be a maternal instinct to do that , after all PD its the mother of the DFs ) , causes big mess , we repel her from the etherverse.

and the earth guides are like : take Aru out of this universe and never comeback here again ,Arks are not welcome anymore .

any excuse for not involve the EP4 stuff anymore is good for me
    Last edited by silo1991; Sep 21, 2019 at 07:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Would have been such a good time to tie nova into pso2's current plot too
    blech
    missed opportunity ;__;
    They can still introduce something similar to the story still. If one civilization came up with a method others must have to.

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Phaleg showing up would be cool but it's hard to prop up the new bad guys as some kind of dire threat if a character totally immune to Shiva's bullshit appears and starts kicking ass. It's better to conveniently forget she exists.
    Did they ever actually explain/ say what she uses to fight IIRC they said it isn't ether but it also wasn't photons. And while she might be immune to Shiva's bs we still technically beat her so it she wouldn't be able to single highhandedly beat Shiva

Currently we have PP (Photon Power) which powers up all our Photon Arts and Techs. This looked like a great opportunity to have ARKS do research and develop combat abilities that would be dependent on another resource. These abilities could be less effective either due to absolute power or resource cost on all other enemies (EP1 through EP5) but more effective on Luminmechs, which would add depth and more strategic decisions. Of course, we still have the problem of "Where would I put those on my bars???"

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    This looked like a great opportunity to have ARKS do research and develop combat abilities that would be dependent on another resource.
    Martial Arts? Are Lumnimechs even supposed to be resistant to photons? I thought it was just Shiva and her entourage having sensitive photon radar effectively serving as perfect precognition against Arks whose idea of learning how to fight is eating a disc with PA on it, with Shiva also having some kind of absorption power.

Quote Originally Posted by ratatosk View Post
    Did they ever actually explain/ say what she uses to fight IIRC they said it isn't ether but it also wasn't photons. And while she might be immune to Shiva's bs we still technically beat her so it she wouldn't be able to single highhandedly beat Shiva
    To the best of my knowledge? Nothing. Phaleg doesn't have any kind of tech or super power, all she's got is millenia of fighting experience - while Ardem was a nerd and spent that time gaining knowledge and manipulating humanity, Phaleg spent it getting STRONG. She's like a Dragonball Z character, or perhaps Master Asia.

And we can't beat Shiva not because her powerlevel is higher than ours, but because she's immune to photons. We may have beaten Phaleg but she doesn't have the same limitation - and besides, if you beat her (I assume everyone in this thread did beat her), she swears to get even stronger. Now would be a good opportunity to show fruits of that.

siva isn't immune to photon she just absorb it in the story they talk about how to beat siva in theory if they can put photon more than she can absrob then they can hurt her but then agian siva has pd in her so her power lever is too high for that to happen

Lumnimech are made by photonner to fight against PD that why they are super strong and siva provide photon absorbtion to all her subject
    Last edited by oratank; Sep 22, 2019 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    Martial Arts? Are Lumnimechs even supposed to be resistant to photons? I thought it was just Shiva and her entourage having sensitive photon radar effectively serving as perfect precognition against Arks whose idea of learning how to fight is eating a disc with PA on it, with Shiva also having some kind of absorption power.
    didnt PSO crew said they have plans to ad more hand to hand PAs ?

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    siva isn't immune to photon she just absorb it in the story they talk about how to beat siva in theory if they can put photon more than she can absrob then they can hurt her but then agian siva has pd in her so her power lever is too high for that to happen
    So you're saying all we have to do is just hire some BMW drivers and have them flash their brights at her?

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    Sara and Lisa were not using Photons in 6-1; the problem Sara quickly ran into is that while manually flinging the wired lances around was bypassing shiva's barriers, it just meant Shiva had to uh, actually try to defend herself. and well, just because we can't use photons against her doesn't mean she can't use her photons/darker energy against us!

We need to find a different source of power in order to both bypass her photon draining ability, and to actually hold a candle against her in combat