Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Why do I like the new Xiao's outfit sooooo much ???
    I hope it will be available in the future SG Scratch.
    In any case the EP6 Story is OK so far. I really like it.

Spoiler!

I feel like we will need to trace back every of our steps,
    Harukotan and Sukunahime for sealing technique
    Earth and Mother for the characteristic of Ether and the possibility of it bring used to cover Photon weakness
    and perhaps the power sleeping inside or what remain of Omega(?) and the disappearance of Persona
    Last edited by mickbis; Oct 2, 2019 at 11:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
    Earth and Mother for the characteristic of Ether and the possibility of it bring used to cover Photon weakness
    As fun as it would be to see the EP4 haters getting triggered if they do this, I don't think it would be a good idea. After all, things started to go from bad to worse precisely because they got Ether involved in this whole deal with PD.

I mean, we already know ultralized Earth mobs will be a thing. The story will go back to earth whenever we want it or not. his time however i hope RINA and Itsuki and Aika will be useful in some way. Not just Hitsugi, Lesbian yandere and barely legal femboy.

i finally played the chapter , the scene of the AIS assault remind me many scenes from shadow raiders in which launched futile assaults against the beast planet

in mitra scene Regias was like , did you trought i wouldnt reconize my own sister

and gping back to harukotan : are they finally gonna explain why are we still fighting the kuronites despite they are all dead

also if we go back to earth , i hope it gets destroyed along with those blasfemous phantoms , that would be a perfect letter of apology

also Aru its tecnically Shiva son , i wouldnt be wonder why she goes for him , because maternal instinc

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I mean, we already know ultralized Earth mobs will be a thing. The story will go back to earth whenever we want it or not.
    There's ultralized enemies for a bunch of areas that haven't been relevant to episode 6 at all. For all we know those mobs will be specifically for those barely canon event EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    There's ultralized enemies for a bunch of areas that haven't been relevant to episode 6 at all. For all we know those mobs will be specifically for those barely canon event EQs.
    Could be both ways tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Could be both ways tbh.
    I know, you just seemed so certain about it.

Shiva powers are beyond ridiculous really.But just when all hope was lost mother effing Phaleg out of nowhere

You know the situation is bad when even Mitra disguising as Shiva can stomp Sukunahine Magatsu with ease holyshit
    test