Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

True. I guess there might be Ardem, but was he changed by Mother's arrival or was he just some strange immortal being?

Trying to remember if Kumhan from PSP2 turned out to be a Dark Falz. They're the only other non-DF main antagonist I can remember.
    Last edited by Mega Ultra Chicken; Apr 14, 2019 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Ultra Chicken View Post
    True. I guess there might be Ardem, but was he changed by Mother's arrival or was he just some strange immortal being?

Trying to remember if Kumhan from PSP2 turned out to be a Dark Falz. They're the only other non-DF main antagonist I can remember.
    Ardem was essentially an immortal who was the basis for/was actually the biblical Adam (in fact, his name is Adam in Episode 4's end credits); his plan was always to evolve humanity, but Mother's power basically gave him a way to reduce the timetable, so still kinda the Photoners' fault.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    Ardem was essentially an immortal who was the basis for/was actually the biblical Adam (in fact, his name is Adam in Episode 4's end credits); his plan was always to evolve humanity, but Mother's power basically gave him a way to reduce the timetable, so still kinda the Photoners' fault.
    Eh, it was a bit too indirect for me to blame the Photoners all that much. Ardem was gonna be his opportunistic self regardless of who presented him with tools to hijack.

Also; who is that tiny girl, anyway? Did we ever see an Omega counterpart of her like the others?
    Last edited by Mega Ultra Chicken; Apr 15, 2019 at 12:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    From the various teasers Lisa hinted that the arks rely too much on photon while shiva absorbs them, so either we're gonna develop a new energy throughout the episode or the pure photons we've been collecting since ep3 will serve as both plot devices and 16* materials for end-endgame genesis weapons
    This would be an excellent opportunity to tie Nova in with the main plot and introduce Gran to the main game.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    This would be an excellent opportunity to tie Nova in with the main plot and introduce Gran to the main game.
    Will probably never happen. PS Nova had less impact on the PSO2 story than the shitty anime did with Itsuki. we didn't even get a scene of them returning to the Oracle, nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    There's a reason why this game was not mentioned since it's released, it was boring as hell. Every field felt the same, no music in the fields except for the battle ones, the same enemies over and over, Gigantes battles were terrible and boring bosses. The worst part is not that the Vita couldn't handle more, I mean PSO2 for the Vita was a thing back when Nova was released.
    Fan Art of my Character & Matoi Defending a City
    Spoiler!

i just ask for 3 things in the story

1 the villians dont die too soon
    2 the story must have an objective of where to go , what acomplish with it (the lack of an objective hurted EP4 at most and EP5 at the begining)
    3 give us witty , creative and crazy asthetics for anything they introduce in the season

Quote Originally Posted by Mega Ultra Chicken View Post
    Eh, it was a bit too indirect for me to blame the Photoners all that much. Ardem was gonna be his opportunistic self regardless of who presented him with tools to hijack.

Also; who is that tiny girl, anyway? Did we ever see an Omega counterpart of her like the others?
    Harriett had a female Cuent knight with her sometimes,I imagine the helmet she wore reflects the hood
    Last edited by Saelix; Apr 15, 2019 at 10:02 AM.

"Only the soul was swapped with the vessel. The dream of the Akashic Record was true, after all?"

Do I just suck at following the logic of the body and soul swapping stuff through the end of ep5, or does the meaning of Shiva's line have yet to be revealed? Could someone explain this if I just sucked at understanding?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    "Only the soul was swapped with the vessel. The dream of the Akashic Record was true, after all?"
    One explanation could be that Harriet was once a Photoner and Lisa was a Genesis Weapon, cruel and ruthless. And then they swapped? Somehow?