Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2330313233343536 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TehCubey View Post
    Maybe I'll see one if I turn off expert matchmaking for EQs. Assuming I'd ever want to do that...
    Because there is a correlation between people who create Shiva clones and expert players? I mean, really? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyndolin View Post
    Because there is a correlation between people who create Shiva clones and expert players? I mean, really? lol
    Didn’t you know ? People dressed as Rappy deal as much damage as them !
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

There was an episode of Puso ni where Tetra goes into an MPA full of weird people spamming LAs and wearing all kind of random clothing, and they ended up carrying her hard. In my case, more of than not(say 80% of the time) the MPAs full of weirdos like these end up being the fastests runs, but there is no in between sadly, and sometimes they up being super slow instead. Still, if I see many weird people on portal, I usually expect carry c:

Cant say how NPC clones fare in quests as is very rare to see multiple in the same MPA, but this past days I seen more Shiva clones in lobby than any other NPC not named Matoi and Quna in the past 4 years. Havent seen any in an EQ yet, but then again...I have not done any EQ in the past 2 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    There was an episode of Puso ni where Tetra goes into an MPA full of weird people spamming LAs and wearing all kind of random clothing, and they ended up carrying her hard. In my case, more of than not(say 80% of the time) the MPAs full of weirdos like these end up being the fastests runs, but there is no in between sadly, and sometimes they up being super slow instead. Still, if I see many weird people on portal, I usually expect carry c:

Cant say how NPC clones fare in quests as is very rare to see multiple in the same MPA, but this past days I seen more Shiva clones in lobby than any other NPC not named Matoi and Quna in the past 4 years. Havent seen any in an EQ yet, but then again...I have not done any EQ in the past 2 weeks
    i don't blame them tbh. shiva's motives/laziness aside, thematically she is definitely one of the coolest designed characters sega has made in pso2, so it's no surprise to me people are flocking to create a clone of her now that they have the proper stuff to do so.

Performance of player characters in silly outfits, in my experience:

Weird/meme characters - either amazing or awful, very little middle ground
    Rappies, lilipans and reindeers - almost always awful
    Clones of NPCs AND characters from media that had a collab with pso2 (for example Aigis from Persona 3) - usually pretty bad
    Clones of charaters from medi that did NOT have a collab with pso2 (for example Cloud from FFVII) - usually pretty good

I apologize if this has been asked or discussed before, but are there no news about a new Quna song for the end of the story?

since translations are out I replayed story quest

Persona mentioned the Primordial Darkness is the antithesis of photoners. It is not born, it is always is. And then there's the whole thing about time traveling back to the moment before Akashic Record is even a thing. Does that mean Primordial Darkness is indeed, a primordial malevelont being, the root of every Profound Darkness that exist throughout the multiverse of phantasy star series instead of something photoners accidentally made or its something akin to Grandfather paradox going around here?
    Last edited by Meteor Weapon; Aug 20, 2020 at 08:53 AM.
    test

I think it describes it as a natural element, as the antithesis of photon energy, and when you destroy it before the big bang the akashic record is born. Xion also names it the Great Light, but then they name the Great Light another thing...

In general I've felt everything was done by a wizard, Aru teleporting Hitsugi to just before the beginning of the universe? he is a wizard. Now repeat that with the others. I'll guess Xion is the one who did it, but everything is just shown as "hold our hand and destroy evil with the power of friendship!".

I liked it, but I don't think it was good.

NOW, Xion makes it clear she could not see AFTER that ending, if she didn't see it does that mean the Akashic Record didn't see it? then... does that mean Alisa and Lutz are from the past instead of the future of that universe? or are they only fanservice and the akashic record was just an excuse? I mean, if it's just fanservice, talk about insulting the fans with those representations.

I think the issue with Shiva's defeat is that she was a little too invincible and has had bland characterization throughout the story. I think quite a few people grew numb of Shiva. After several chapters of her being smug and infallible, when she finally starts to show some cracks, its a bit too late.

Anyway, the battle after Shiva was definitely epic. While I would have preferred Hitsugi out of the whole thing, the Earth parts of EP6 being the weakest part of the story, it was definitely one of the best story moments of PSO2.

The most rewarding part of the whole thing for me is that after waaaaaaaaaaay too long, the Player and Matoi finally got a damn hug.

I get what they were going for with Shiva at the very least. It was kind of going through a checklist of what does and doesn't work on her, then combining what does at the end. The problem was that going through said checklist was a bit too long in the tooth. I feel like the result was worth it if only for the actual plan in the end though.
    Also, I don't know why anyone would complain about the solution involving the literal power of friendship when it's been established multiple times that photons react to emotions. It's only natural that the culmination of negative emotions would be beaten by the culmination of positive ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by loafhero View Post
    While I would have preferred Hitsugi out of the whole thing
    I felt the same way at first, but honestly the combination of the events of the end of episode 6 and playing through episode 4 dubbed in global, I appreciate Hitsugi a lot more as a character. I genuinely feel like the only reason people dislike episode 4 so much is mainly because of the setting, but the characters are actually fine. Well a few are at least.
    Like, it's weaker overall than the rest of the episodes but it's not terrible.

EDIT: And, to clarify the reason I like Hitsugi is because her character arc is actually really interesting where she goes from just sort of winging it, to THINKING she has conviction but not actually knowing what she wants, to finally finding real conviction, and I can appreciate that in a character.
    Last edited by Kondibon; Aug 20, 2020 at 12:55 PM.