Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

And I was thinking Amduscia had yet a few question marks, maybe they will be addressed next time.

Sure Shiva let me just ditch the huge planetary sized ball of energy and pack all of it into one person . Why did we cling to it all this time anyway?

Now its a good time to befriend/merge with darkers, so the resulting hybrid wouldn't fit into photoners' vacuum cleaner.
    Last edited by Golgotha; Apr 24, 2019 at 07:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    Sure Shiva let me just ditch the huge planetary sized ball of energy and pack all of it into one person . Why did we cling to it all this time anyway?
    Why should we not cling to it? Xiao is just as important as Xion was as it did back then. ARKS purpose of protecting the Oracle(even if Xiao being the replacement) still persist to this day even after they whooped Loser's ass. Even so Xion's legacy carry on with ARKS still existing.
    test

But uhhh I mean, the oracle frame itself. We don't have it anymore, and now its suddenly sort of alright, as long as its packed in someone. How does it work, would you not do it before?
    How would df persona eqs look like now?

But right now is just a... backup? if he was conscious Sara's body couldn't handle it. I don't know how Ro Kamits will help Xiao... maybe reincarnate him in a huge dragon

We kinda found Xiao on amduscia initially, so there surely going to be some related deus ex machina

I keep wondering whats the planet in the background of space battle, isnt it actually Amduscia without floating parts?

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    We kinda found Xiao on amduscia initially, so there surely going to be some related deus ex machina

I keep wondering whats the planet in the background of space battle, isnt it actually Amduscia without floating parts?
    i believe it will be a civilized planet which oposed to shiva domain i think

IMO this season its the perfect chance to parody many scify things , like startrek , the tiberium saga of C&C , the protoss and zerg (even the primal too) from starcraft , warhammer etc

hell now that i think im sure shiva will come out with something like the beast planet of shadow raiders , after this chapter how not to think in that

Quote Originally Posted by mickbis View Post
    I still think Lisa's "Sickly child" backstory contain some hint... .
    maybe they know each other during Photoner era?
    I still remember Lisa personality swap and talk sensible thing regards the contrast between
    Photoner and Arks action toward saving one girl in EP3

all those lisa back story is kinda lie i think in ep6 she told us that she was experiment to create a suitable body for photon basically she is the first cast that why she was cranky all the time because she was unstable for being it frst line of experiment her soul was unstable until combine with Harreit didn't said when it happen just a long time but the sane Lisa talked back then was Harreit. she was fully awake after event of omega.

Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Now that I'm finally caught up to the story, I'll be posting my let's play here as well.