Page 8 of 37 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor Weapon View Post
    The ruins are just basically ARKS Ships that crashed landed from Elder's assault iirc.
    so then whats the huge tree-like structure in the center? I don't think I've seen any explanation for what that was at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    so then whats the huge tree-like structure in the center? I don't think I've seen any explanation for what that was at all.
    the ruins tree its Elder body , it was seen in EP2 when we go back in time . why we can still see the tree up today , its a mistery to me

that's Alma's seal for Elder, correct me if im wrong.
    Last edited by LinkEP; May 10, 2019 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LinkEP View Post
    that's Alma's seal for Elder, correct me if im wrong.
    Having just finished EP5 today, I'd like to comment.

Alma mentioned she'd wrapped, squeezed and squished together photons to make a seal, though she had considered using her own body as the "lock" for the seal.

So this begs the question: is the tree colored the way it is because Elder's negative photons are trying to push out of the seal, even from within? Or did the seal become a part of the planet itself? ... Or perhaps whenever we visit Free Field Ruins, we're doing so at the point in time in which Elder was still sealed in the planet?

That having been said, I'd like to make a joke: Elder's the leader of the Aquatic Darkers, so basically Alma....

Turned Elder into Extraterrestrial Sushi.

Vandol's place in the universe is a very interesting discussion. We know it is related to the ARKS due to the downed ship in the catacombs as well as the appearance of characters such as Quna, Gene, and such. as for where it takes place, the two leading theories place it either back on Coral (whoops the planet's name changed again and this is actually Phantasy Star Zero 2) or Palma (during the age of Weiss or perhaps sometime before) due to the local fauna that appears on the planet. This leans more to Palma because Coral doesn't have living skeletons or centaurs. Of course we don't have enough data yet to say for certain but different relics that keep appearing are definitely trying to say something.

So after watching Oceanic's translation vids of ep 6 I thought of something.Stratos and Kyokuya represent the two new advanced classes and Stratos said there were three of them.....so does that mean that the next advanced class is their revived dead friend or something?It sounds crazy but this is PSO 2 crazier things have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Touka View Post
    So after watching Oceanic's translation vids of ep 6 I thought of something.Stratos and Kyokuya represent the two new advanced classes and Stratos said there were three of them.....so does that mean that the next advanced class is their revived dead friend or something?It sounds crazy but this is PSO 2 crazier things have happened.
    Not crazy at all, thought the same as it checks out, fully expecting an onee-san figure as their left for dead friend and the third and last advanced class npc

Quote Originally Posted by PrinceBrightstar View Post
    Vandol's place in the universe is a very interesting discussion. We know it is related to the ARKS due to the downed ship in the catacombs as well as the appearance of characters such as Quna, Gene, and such. as for where it takes place, the two leading theories place it either back on Coral (whoops the planet's name changed again and this is actually Phantasy Star Zero 2) or Palma (during the age of Weiss or perhaps sometime before) due to the local fauna that appears on the planet. This leans more to Palma because Coral doesn't have living skeletons or centaurs. Of course we don't have enough data yet to say for certain but different relics that keep appearing are definitely trying to say something.
    Vandor has two moons, while Palma has none (in Phantasy Star Generation 1, there is one).
    For me, it might be Ragol or the planet in Phantasy Star 3 where Noin's (Crys) ending took place. Both of them has two moons and probably the same world. Otherwise, somewhere new.

EDIT:
    iirc, after the PSZ ending, there was a side quest mentioned that Earth is Coral.

EDIT2:
    I found the script for the side quest: https://phantasystar.fandom.com/wiki/Mother%27s_Memory
    Last edited by LinkEP; May 12, 2019 at 09:47 PM.

Question: Is Idola translated in any way? never cared with it, and was actually expecting it to be another of Omega's dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Renvalt View Post
    (because they ALL seem to respect her, no matter their tribe)
    When you are in charge of saving the soul / memories and putting them into new bodies, it's only natural that every sentient being affected by that respects you

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    the ruins tree its Elder body , it was seen in EP2 when we go back in time . why we can still see the tree up today , its a mistery to me
    The same mystery why the ruins and provably tundra are there when we saw colossus emerging from the planet's crust, rubble and dust included. And the story takes us there again, so they "are" there.

I think my biggest disappointment for the start of this episode is the ludonarative dissonance with the characters talking about how tough the new enemies are, as I stomp my way through them without even really paying attention to what they're doing. I get that story quests shouldn't be too hard or anything, especially right at the start of an episode, but it didn't really sell the threat.

I'm excited to see where the story goes though.

Quote Originally Posted by Touka View Post
    I don't think she ever said their other friend died.