Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    What makes you say that?
    Have you checked out the skill tree already? there is not enough SP to max all Essential skills without gimping your DPS or class mechanic. For now you pretty much have to pick and choose one weapon. Well that and there is no game mechanic benefiting from using all 3 weapons. There is no Gear gain Decay that decreases when switching weapons. No weapon switching PA's. You can mono Weapon Phantom easily.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Apr 16, 2019 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    What makes you say that?
    SEGA said that all 3 weapons would be self-sufficient BUT don't trust them as they said the same for Hero, and...huh... Talis and TMG mobbing ended up being literally non-existent. from what we have seen Phantom rod better have the sustain for mobbing techs coz none of the PAs so far really do cut it for mobbing. The other weapons seem fine-ish but time will tell

an amplifier of standard classes , interesting

i mention my class idea in other post called the crusader : i want a class that uses partizans , wands and gunslash .also it uses a shield in the armor section or can be a default shield(s) like the knight of DFO

partizans for emulate the romans fighting style , from my perpective partizans are the 2nd least used weapon in the game after gunslash (in my expirience every time i see hunters they always use swords or wire lances but never partizans hell i even suck with those)

wands for emulate the templar knights (and scream by the pope ), maybe having the elemental conversion passive of the bouncer JB and every certain number of hit it do an surrounding elemental explosion

gunslash for emulate anti riot police, for this one should be mostly range purposes , and 1 or 2 contact PA for keep at bay the enemy

and for mag it can convert the respective ATK to their respective DEF at 100% (example MAG S-atk convert it into S-def) in case of DEX build apply 50% to all DEF
    Last edited by silo1991; Apr 16, 2019 at 09:02 AM.

As a huge fan of Ace Attorney games i like the name

Here are some skills for the Judge (with absolutely 0 concept behind, just existing skills mixed with juridic things lol)

- Lawyer stance
    - Prosecutor stance
    - Cross-examination Time
    - Objection finisher
    - Evidence lovers
    - Guilty will
    - Courtroom field
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Have you checked out the skill tree already? there is not enough SP to max all Essential skills without gimping your DPS or class mechanic. For now you pretty much have to pick and choose one weapon. Well that and there is no game mechanic benefiting from using all 3 weapons. There is no Gear gain Decay that decreases when switching weapons. No weapon switching PA's. You can mono Weapon Phantom easily.
    That's good to know because right now rifle is a serious issue for me and i'd rather just skip having one entirely if possible for it. I thought it was going to be another hero clone and have you needing to switch all 3 just to be effective.

But if they are going this weapons mix route then the need for gunslash (i don't know why they love promoting this weapon but rarely see a huge use out of it) wand and one of the fighter weapons would be the picks for the 3rd class.

Psychotic Asian Goth Girl [Ayumi]'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    SEGA said that all 3 weapons would be self-sufficient BUT don't trust them as they said the same for Hero, and...huh... Talis and TMG mobbing ended up being literally non-existent. from what we have seen Phantom rod better have the sustain for mobbing techs coz none of the PAs so far really do cut it for mobbing. The other weapons seem fine-ish but time will tell
    I play Hero wrong then, and I'm fine with that.
    Mechs - Mobbing mostly except in certain situations where I would use the Sword.
    Sword - Boss.
    Cards - Hero Time/Finish on a boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Priest View Post
    That's good to know because right now rifle is a serious issue for me and i'd rather just skip having one entirely if possible for it. I thought it was going to be another hero clone and have you needing to switch all 3 just to be effective.

But if they are going this weapons mix route then the need for gunslash (i don't know why they love promoting this weapon but rarely see a huge use out of it) wand and one of the fighter weapons would be the picks for the 3rd class.
    I'm the same with Katana. That's my most hated weapon in this game next to the daggers.

I'm looking at the skill tree now and there's only 4 weapon specific skills, and each of them costs 1 SP.
    Quick Cut for katana, Bullseye for rifle, Ambivalence and Phantom Talis S Charge for rod (though I'm not sure if Sprint Tech Charge and Stealth Tech Charge can be used with all weapons).

Other than those, from what I'm seeing all the other skills can be used with any of the Phantom weapons.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    I'm looking at the skill tree now and there's only 4 weapon specific skills, and each of them costs 1 SP.
    Quick Cut for katana, Bullseye for rifle, Ambivalence and Phantom Talis S Charge for rod (though I'm not sure if Sprint Tech Charge and Stealth Tech Charge can be used with all weapons).

Other than those, from what I'm seeing all the other skills can be used with any of the Phantom weapons.
    Yeah but how many SP there are on weapon specific skills is not the point. You're around 5~10 sp short in getting all relevant skills for DPS purposes if you're going with a tri-weapon build (which is still weaker than a mono weapon build thanks to unit affixes). However when going Mono Weapon you only have to drop Attack Jellen level 3~5 and Critical Stream (which in itself is a DPS gimp). And that doesn't change the fact that there is still no point in playing all 3 weapons since there is no gameplay mechanic forcing you to switch weapons like with hr. All 3 weapons do the same thing differently, Build up markers and detonating them. Doing a tri-weapon build atm is just a DPS loss.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Apr 16, 2019 at 12:35 PM.

I am not into theorycrafting, but would it be possible for a build to exist that does not take the 5% damage from High Level Bonus? Or is it in every single build the best skill to take?

I need Lord of Thorn values this is whats messing with my tree atm. I have 2/3 picked tho for my build but from what im guessing one of the 3 (i want to say rod) will build up the gauge or marks quicker
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers