Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Yeah but how many SP there are on weapon specific skills is not the point. You're around 5~10 sp short in getting all relevant skills for DPS purposes if you're going with a tri-weapon build (which is still weaker than a mono weapon build thanks to unit affixes). However when going Mono Weapon you only have to drop Attack Jellen level 3~5 and Critical Stream (which in itself is a DPS gimp). And that doesn't change the fact that there is still no point in playing all 3 weapons since there is no gameplay mechanic forcing you to switch weapons like with hr. All 3 weapons do the same thing differently, Build up markers and detonating them. Doing a tri-weapon build atm is just a DPS loss.
    Hmm, I see, for players with great affixes and equipment it makes sense to go with just 1 of the weapons.
    Though I guess for more casual players like myself, going for the 3 weapons is still fine.
    Personally I'm thinking about sacrificing either the jellen related skills or lord of thorn (depending on the lord of thorn values), and also the 2 skills that rely on max PP (since I don't have the patience to deal with anything other than very simple affixes, my PP is usually only around the 160~180 range depending on the class).
    Last edited by Ezodagrom; Apr 16, 2019 at 04:28 PM.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    Hmm, I see, for players with great affixes and equipment it makes sense to go with just 1 of the weapons.
    Though I guess for more casual players like myself, going for the 3 weapons is still fine.
    Personally I'm thinking about sacrificing either the jellen related skills or lord of thorn (depending on the lord of thorn values), and also the 2 skills that rely on max PP (since I don't have the patience to deal with anything other than very simple affixes, my PP is usually only around the 160~180 range depending on the class).
    going tri-weapon is mostly fine, mainly because tons of affixes give all ATK (if you got a *15, it takes 40-50 ATK to lose 1% damage, so unless your units are literally mono-stat, the total loss shouldn't amount to more than 5%, )so you just need your sub stats to not lag behind too hard, also similarly to Hero some of the weapon skills don't seem to do all that much so ultimately, you could achieve a very good tri weapon performance without doing tons of effort

That and again I'd rather wait and see the values, AoE, invuls and so on of each weapon before saying something definitive about whether or not you should main or multi-weapon

So yeah before making any decision it's better to wait and see how things pan out o/ !
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Apr 16, 2019 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    You're around 5~10 sp short in getting all relevant skills for DPS purposes if you're going with a tri-weapon build.
    You don't say eh?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    You don't say eh?
    Spoiler!
    >missing Dodge PP Gain
    >maxing Lord of Thorn when we don't even know how fast Marker Accumulation is yet to justify the max dmg from this skill
    >maxing Crit Stream implying anyone would be dumb enough to do a 300pp build while losing out on other stats

need them values, this build wont be final
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    >missing Dodge PP Gain
    >maxing Lord of Thorn when we don't even know how fast Marker Accumulation is yet to justify the max dmg from this skill
    >maxing Crit Stream implying anyone would be dumb enough to do a 300pp build while losing out on other stats

need them values, this build wont be final
    Dont forget
    >missing out on Jellen redress
    >not leveling Tech charge JA addition which is pretty important for tech gameplay
    >not leveling step roll advance makingyour step garbage outside of Phantom time

But... Isn't Step Roll Advance supposed to be a default skill ?
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

>Dodge pp gain doesn’t help with dps. You can easily get pp back regardless.
    >Lord of Throns i’m also iffy about but it’s going to help dps wise.
    >Not investing in crit stream regardless of if you have 300 pp will be a dps loss. It’s an extra damage boost no matter what. It doesn’t mean you need to specifically spec into it to make it good.

>Jellen redress ONLY buffs the Jellen. AKA, making you take even less damage from something that already reduces it by a very little amount. Now if it actually gave a damage bonus, you can just get rid of the stealth or run tech skill.
    >Tech charge JA ONLY makes it easier to get a JA. You don’t need it to do a JA.
    >Having Step Roll Advance only makes it slightly easier to dodge which DOESN’T help with dps. You can dodge perfectly fine without it.

>Having Step Roll Advance only makes it slightly easier to dodge which DOESN’T help with dps. You can dodge perfectly fine without it.
    you telling me if hero had the same thing, you wouldn't 100% be taking it?

>Tech charge JA ONLY makes it easier to get a JA. You don’t need it to do a JA.
    You're basically saying a chance of losing damage is better than eliminating that chance entirely.

You mean avoiding damage and not getting kocked back or staggered doesn't boost DPS?
    Have you missed what the skill "Dodge Counter Shot" does too?

boi gotta have fun in UH with those dem resist/shield thingies. i hope it's cripple 90% dmg or at least like Anga's resist so it'll be really fun to play just one weapon type amirite

Quote Originally Posted by Poyonche View Post
    But... Isn't Step Roll Advance supposed to be a default skill ?
    from recent vid pretty sure it's colored as default. not really sure tho.

--
    btw just notice arks-layer had skill sim update. still have 10 points left: https://arks-layer.com/skillsim/skil...ndArBrF000000f