Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    You're basically saying a chance of losing damage is better than eliminating that chance entirely.

You mean avoiding damage and not getting kocked back or staggered doesn't boost DPS?
    Have you missed what the skill "Dodge Counter Shot" does too?
    There wouldn’t be a chance of losing damage if you just didn’t miss your JA in the first place. And why do you think I have Dodge Counter Shot maxed. You don’t need a bigger chance of dodging something to dodge something

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    you telling me if hero had the same thing, you wouldn't 100% be taking it?
    Honestly, it’s up in the air for me to have since stealth and run tech charge are both equally not as useful dps wise. If it was something free to take without losing anything more important on hero, sure. But, never used it on any classes simply because i never had that much trouble dodging with the default dodge. A personal preference, but still a choice I stand by.
    Last edited by Reilet; Apr 17, 2019 at 02:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reilet View Post
    There wouldn’t be a chance of losing damage if you just didn’t miss your JA in the first place. And why do you think I have Dodge Counter Shot maxed. You don’t need a bigger chance of dodging something to dodge something
    Enjoy your 0.05s step then and never getting Dodge counter shot active because level 0 step is terrible with Hr being the only exception.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Apr 17, 2019 at 04:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    And that doesn't change the fact that there is still no point in playing all 3 weapons since there is no gameplay mechanic forcing you to switch weapons like with hr. All 3 weapons do the same thing differently, Build up markers and detonating them. Doing a tri-weapon build atm is just a DPS loss.
    Hero switching PA is a fail ? almost nobody use it so they gave up this thing for phantom. That doesn't mean a 3 weapons build will not worth it
    "Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee."
    - Godot, Ace Attorney 3

wait, was it already stated that it'll be a new successor class this winter?

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    wait, was it already stated that it'll be a new successor class this winter?
    Yeah, it was during PSO2 Station #29 as part of the Roadmap. I don't know if it was specified that it was a Successor Class, but at this point it can be assumed that they likely won't add new basic classes.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    Hero switching PA is a fail ? almost nobody use it so they gave up this thing for phantom. That doesn't mean a 3 weapons build will not worth it
    If you werent already cycling through HRs weps during play ive got something to tell you...
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by TheFanaticViper View Post
    Even though I do utilize the weapon switch PAs to swap weapons, I wish there was a little more incentive to use them for the weapon swap vs swapping to another pallette besides for gaining gear. Sometimes you can get locked in the swap animation (depending on latency?) which can be a dps loss. They're buffing the damage you deal during the animation for every weapon swap PA - if it's a big bump then that would definitely make using the swap parts useful

Quote Originally Posted by Sriracha X View Post
    Even though I do utilize the weapon switch PAs to swap weapons, I wish there was a little more incentive to use them for the weapon swap vs swapping to another pallette besides for gaining gear. Sometimes you can get locked in the swap animation (depending on latency?) which can be a dps loss. They're buffing the damage you deal during the animation for every weapon swap PA - if it's a big bump then that would definitely make using the swap parts useful
    Yes, weapon swap animation gets locked in when the server lags. but I wonder how big of a bump that buff gonna be as well.

Good imagination, friend. Nice see when someone in the community still able to flow with some phantasia, instead of toxins.

But I also thing 'play with your favorite weapon' concept needs a class that excels in gunslash. It's a fine enough weapon on it's own, just not damage dealing enough.

Gunslash is inferior for the exact same reason Sub units are worse than Rear, Arm and Legs; they're supposed to be equipment that does not have restrictions. It's standard game design for something with fewer restrictions to be inferior than something with higher restrictions.