Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Crafting could be legit if the next successor class can wear 2 sets of units with 2x the stats on them without losing their tratis and boost the power of crafted PAs by a fair chunk. I would totally go for something like that.
    please, I dont want a class revolved around crafting only for it to be be utter trash once better gear is out. BO suffered enough for this
    Cast - Gt 50, Fg 20, Gm 25
    PSO2 NGS
    Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Tell you what mate, I'll decide when my topic goes into the QQ post or when it needs to be it's own thing, and you can do the same for yours. Alright, cool. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    I may be going crazy, but I swear that I remember during the livestream someone mentioned that the director said that he wanted to use Twin Daggers and Jet Boots for the next successor class. Combine those with Bow and we could get some kind of ninja themed class.
    Man I'm pretty sure I heard that too
    Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    oh boy cant wait for this class to be op on release and for everyone and their mom to run only this class for a week and failing all the EQs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    please, I dont want a class revolved around crafting only for it to be be utter trash once better gear is out. BO suffered enough for this
    If only crafting was handled better and updated properly. >

But wearing 2 sets of units would be ok (You didn't strike that idea down atm >.<)?

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    If only crafting was handled better and updated properly. >

But wearing 2 sets of units would be ok (You didn't strike that idea down atm >.<)?
    Yeah because wasting twice as much item pack slots on units is fun. Even more fun if you're a cast since your costume always takes up 3 item pack slots unlike other races where its just 1.

People already cry about an optional Dex mag on Ph, don't think we should one up it by a class that "incentives" people to increase the item pack.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Yeah because wasting twice as much item pack slots on units is fun. Even more fun if you're a cast since your costume always takes up 3 item pack slots unlike other races where its just 1.

People already cry about an optional Dex mag on Ph, don't think we should one up it by a class that "incentives" people to increase the item pack.
    I never had issues with item pack. I mean there weren't a single instance I wasn't able to take everything I want with me. I have chars with 100 items limit and 50 items limit. The only difference is that with 50 items chars I have access inventory to sent loot into storage twice as often. Which takes 3 seconds anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    I never had issues with item pack. I mean there weren't a single instance I wasn't able to take everything I want with me. I have chars with 100 items limit and 50 items limit. The only difference is that with 50 items chars I have access inventory to sent loot into storage twice as often. Which takes 3 seconds anyway.
    That's beside the point.
    Yes you have no problems with loot now. This hypothetical class would have more issues with that and even with sending to storage taking 3 seconds people would be pissed off about that regardless because it'd feel like Sega is strong arming them to buy Item pack expansions or drop the class. Like I said, people are already crying rivers due to a optional Dex mag.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    That's beside the point.
    Yes you have no problems with loot now. This hypothetical class would have more issues with that and even with sending to storage taking 3 seconds people would be pissed off about that regardless because it'd feel like Sega is strong arming them to buy Item pack expansions or drop the class. Like I said, people are already crying rivers due to a optional Dex mag.
    Nope, super on point. Donate to remove progress blocks is the very point of bad f2p models.

Look at current AC scrathes instead. DEX mags for Phantoms is most certainly made to make munny.

Quote Originally Posted by ZerotakerZX View Post
    The only difference is that with 50 items chars I have access inventory to sent loot into storage twice as often. Which takes 3 seconds anyway.
    It is actually a lot worse. If your "items that I must have on me at all times" take up 30 slots (equipment, boosts, consumables, etc.), then a 50slot character has just 20 room before needing to empty again, while a 100slot has 70. That means that the 50slot character has to empty bags at least 3.5x as often, which is exacerbated if some of those items are stackable materials (Kressida / Franca / Daily Order / grinders / etc.). It was not rare during Elzelion to be needing to drop stuff to the bank 5 times during crystal pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    It is actually a lot worse. If your "items that I must have on me at all times" take up 30 slots (equipment, boosts, consumables, etc.), then a 50slot character has just 20 room before needing to empty again, while a 100slot has 70. That means that the 50slot character has to empty bags at least 3.5x as often, which is exacerbated if some of those items are stackable materials (Kressida / Franca / Daily Order / grinders / etc.). It was not rare during Elzelion to be needing to drop stuff to the bank 5 times during crystal pickup.
    Hi! I'm happy to see that this thread got some attention, even if it started with one of my silly ideas.

As a Cast Ranger, I'm usually carrying 18 - 21 items, including 3 weapons, parts, units, 3 rings, di-, trimates, sol- moon-, star atomizers, some food and boosters (if there's an EQ), telepipes and halfdolls.

I would like to say that I have learned to discern between what I should gather and what I should not, depending on what kind of mission I am. EQ? Everything to storage. COs? Only the pertinent items, and rares (if any). Fishing, gathering? Only those items. It also helps to clean your storage every time an EQ ends, and each time you log out. All in all, it is not so bad, and those actions become a routine after some time.

Quote Originally Posted by DrCatco View Post
    Hi! I'm happy to see that this thread got some attention, even if it started with one of my silly ideas.

As a Cast Ranger, I'm usually carrying 18 - 21 items, including 3 weapons, parts, units, 3 rings, di-, trimates, sol- moon-, star atomizers, some food and boosters (if there's an EQ), telepipes and halfdolls.

I would like to say that I have learned to discern between what I should gather and what I should not, depending on what kind of mission I am. EQ? Everything to storage. COs? Only the pertinent items, and rares (if any). Fishing, gathering? Only those items. It also helps to clean your storage every time an EQ ends, and each time you log out. All in all, it is not so bad, and those actions become a routine after some time.
    I'm at a similar situation:
    3 weapons + Umbla Stick (4)
    3 units + 2 rings (5)
    3 Cast parts + weapon camo (4)
    Monomate, Dimate, Trimate, Sol, Moon, Meseta Boost, RDR Boost, EXP Boost, Triboost, Atk+PP NPC food, Jerky, Karaage (12-15)
    Telepipe, Halfdoll (2).
    That's 27-30 for all-purpose content like Free Fields. Of course depending on what I run, some items are stored in bank (for example being Techer I can afford to put all mates and sols in the bank). Meseta Boost is not taken in EQs, Jerky is used at campship unless it will expire soon etc.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Apr 23, 2019 at 02:42 AM. Reason: I forgot to add the various foods from NPCs